**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I rank five?

Who should I rank five? 25 votes

Void
20%
PantherusNZSpeedbumpChampioncriticCtuchikZisun 5 votes
Ghost
80%
GAM3RGUYBpn88855Lvernon15SamdroxtaarKennadoCliffordcanThecrusher_9756SantaGulkXxLoganTDCxXAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxSuman_sahAK3600WedgemonsterXyresic_Lemon_MGP_Blue_Eyed_ThingLeon91Nightbat214 20 votes
Wait for a different champion
0%

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Void
    Need more information.

Are we talking 4* or 5*?
    Are either awakened?
    What content are you wanting to use them for?
  • Nightbat214Nightbat214 Posts: 24
    Ghost

Need more information.

Are we talking 4* or 5*?
    Are either awakened?
    What content are you wanting to use them for?

Void is awakened five star ghost is five star unawakened and I'm hoping to do act 6 at least chapter one and maybe a variant a little bit
    Ghost
    Also I am hoping to be able to do at least eventually the first easiest path in labyrinth of legends
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Void
    I'd probably do Void out of those two. Ghost is a great champ but requires a lot of skill to play right and also relies on synergies to unleash her full potential.

Ghost is arguably more long-term and is a legit LoL option but Void will continue to pay off and will get better and better as sig levels go up
    Ghost
    Well I have 30 basic five star sit stones and 12 science sit stones should I put them all into him?
    Ghost
    Also is void a good champion against lol Spiderman because he is the reason why I can't beat lol so annoying the auto evade until you Larry bane of my existence
    Ghost
    Parry*
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    If youre great with Ghost, Ghost. If not, Void.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost is so good. Don't have her yet, but I want her so bad.
    She doesn't need the dupe either.
    Ghost
    Etjama said:

If youre great with Ghost, Ghost. If not, Void.

I'm average level play skill wise with ghost I'm trying to get better but right now I'm better with void
    Ghost

Thank you all for your help choosing I'm going to go for ghost because in the long run she will be more beneficial then void in endgame content but thanks for all your advice