**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Questions about AW rewards.

Guys, could anyone tell me how the conditions work to get the rewards of the AW season.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Participate in 5 wars in your current alliance. Must stay in alliance till rewards are received
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited August 2019
    I intend to leave my current alliance, but I'm afraid to leave before I get the rewards and run out of nothing.
  • Hey there, in order to qualify for season rewards, you'll need to have participated in 5 wars with that alliance since you most recently joined them. Then, you'll need to stay in the alliance until you have claimed the rewards. Leaving the alliance at any point will reset the count.
    thank's!

Hey there, in order to qualify for season rewards, you'll need to have participated in 5 wars with that alliance since you most recently joined them. Then, you'll need to stay in the alliance until you have claimed the rewards. Leaving the alliance at any point will reset the count.

edited August 2019
    in case of expulsion after the end of the season? keeping the receiving critery, of course.
  • AndTav said:

in case of expulsion after the end of the season? keeping the receiving critery, of course.

If you're asking about getting kicked before rewards drop, the answer is you won't get anything. So don't leave (and hopefully don't get kicked) before the rewards drop. Once they arrive, you're all good to go.