**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is venompool a good hero?

I think 4r4 venompool is good

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    He has a Very Underrated Bleed on the Specials, he can steal a Buff for a decent Regen on the Sp1, has reliable Heal Block on the Sp2, his Random Buffs from his Sig Ability can actually be fairly helpful at times, and I don't know if this is still a thing but he used to have the fastest hit rate of all champions.
    Also he is one of the Champions in line for a full rework in the future, so as of right now he's a Good Champion and can be a big help early game but the farther you get the less useful he becomes. I'd suggest Rank 3, maybe Rank 4 if you have no other option but you may want to hold off on that till he gets Buffed.
  • continutecontinute Posts: 6
    But,venompool can fight to nick fury, this is just good
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He really isn’t that great, but if you are a newer player with a developing roster, yeah he can be pretty good. Spam L1 and he will regen 10% health if the opponent has a buff on as well as applying a powerful bleed no matter what.

There are better options than VP, but VP in and of himself is pretty decent.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    He's okay - sure, there are far better cosmic champs, but there are much worse ones, too (Groot, Kamala Khan, Superior Iron Man). He doesn't need his Sig; although it's a bit of fun.

He's in the lower 1/4 of cosmic champs, but you can make use of him for questing. If you like playing with him, do; but I'd be hesitant to take him above 4/40 unless you really love him, or have cosmic T4CC expiring.

Basically he's now ridiculously overshadowed by Venom, who has way better utility. Venompool does have a couple of useful recent synergies; especially the ones with Masacre and Symbiote Supreme:
    • 'Get in the Pool' synergy bonus where the duration for Venompool's Buffs and Debuffs is increased by 25% and Masacre increases Ignited's duration by 25%.
    • Add Symbiote Supreme to a team with Venompool to activate the 'Supreme Symbiosis' synergy bonus increasing the duration of all Bleed Debuff Effects for Symbiotes by 20% and for Symbiote Supreme each time a Stagger's Duration Expires, it has a 25% chance to re-apply itself.