**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Favourite champion - Valuable + Fun

StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
Which are your favourite champion/champions in terms of all around greatness and playstyle?

Comments

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Psylocke and Ghost Rider. KM, IMIW, Shulkie are getting close to being favourites.
  • JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    Ghost is by far my favorite champ. I don’t think anyone else is more satisfying to play with.
  • Viktor252Viktor252 Posts: 44
    Right now my ATF is VTD. I find it fun to "build my duck"
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Quake,also really like Angela
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    The Sadist in me wants to say Arch Angel.
    But Kilmonger, Luke Cage, and Omega Red
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    #1 Archangel: I love seeing the opponents health bar melt, neurotoxin is so satisfying, and I can't really name any other champ than can get 6k damage ticks.
    #2 Quake: She is amazing, without her I would have never gotten through act 6. Doesn't even need to touch the opponent to deal massive damage, and her high skill roof means that anything is possible with her.
    3# Iceman: An amazing utility god, triple immune, ice armour protects him from SP3s, high burst damage and counters evade champs. He just has too many good matchups.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    ghulk
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    sabertooth when ramped up man, is just a bless to watch as i melt the opponents bar in like 15, 20 hits in act 5.
    also venom is so fun to play alng starky as well building up those poise charges
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost and CapIW just destroy everything for me. Love Ghost's play style.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma frost and psylocke
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Love medusa, 2 armor shatters then sp2
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Totally Gwenpool
  • PenumbrousPenumbrous Posts: 30
    Capiw for me. Simple but effective, with massive damage potential and enough utility with right synergies
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Masacre is so much fun to play. It so easy to incinerate the opponent and adding on bleed and ability accuracy reduction
  • GrueneMicGrueneMic Posts: 40
    Venom
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I actually really love Carnage. Despite that I end up using KM for most everything I do.
  • Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 94
    Domino for sure when she puts an 8k crytical bleed or 6k incinerate.
    Also corvus with 4 charges and a true strike killing everyone either with the sp2 or before it
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Do Mi Nooooo micro nerfs are coming...
  • silver_dragonsilver_dragon Posts: 15
    I love using Corvus but my go to champ for most content is Cap IW.
  • blazingskyx27blazingskyx27 Posts: 42
    Bleed champions , like Venom and X-23. Just hit your opponents, watch them bleed and stand back till their health goes down to 0 %. Archangel does that too, plus neurotoxin gets the job done. Hyperion is a load of fun too, Incinerate + Stun and of course, the most brutal SP3 , in my opinion.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Appreciated answers 😊