**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next 5* Science Rank Up

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★

Who and why? Just pulled Quake - I know she has a lot of fans, but now Spider Gwen does too since the buff.

Next 5* Science Rank Up 21 votes

Quake
57%
Bpn88855Lvernon15KennadoCliffordcanFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxWozzy101ẞlооdEtjamaPresticlesK3600Giodood_1 12 votes
Spider Gwen
23%
SpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Maldroit2RakeYoungTheWolfFenrir 5 votes
Modok
4%
gforcefan 1 vote
Ant Man (for 5* ghost synergy)
4%
Nightbat214 1 vote
Other
9%
SpeedbumpTimdwa 2 votes

Comments

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Quake
    If it were my account, I'd practice day and night with Quake and make it a priority tbh.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Timdwa said:

I'd wait for Cap IW, personally, but if you enjoy playing with Quake or Spider Gwen, why not?

If I had cap I would definitely rank him up. Who knows when/if I’m going to get him.
    Kennado said:

If it were my account, I'd practice day and night with Quake and make it a priority tbh.

Have you used her?
    Anymore opinions?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Quake
    Quake will get you the most bang for your buck. But SG is great as well.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Quake
    Ajisdope said:

Timdwa said:

I'd wait for Cap IW, personally, but if you enjoy playing with Quake or Spider Gwen, why not?

If I had cap I would definitely rank him up. Who knows when/if I’m going to get him.
    Kennado said:

Have you used her?
    All the time. Have all of the champs mentioned. If you're in need of a champ to bypass nodes, Quake is your answer.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Spider Gwen
    I would wait to spend resources on Quake until you have more or less gotten the hang of playing stun immune.

SG is the other best choice by far
    Kennado said:

Ajisdope said:

Timdwa said:

Kennado said:

Have you used her?
    All the time. Have all of the champs mentioned. If you're in need of a champ to bypass nodes, Quake is your answer.
    Thanks for your insight.

I would wait to spend resources on Quake until you have more or less gotten the hang of playing stun immune.

SG is the other best choice by far

Can you elaborate? I have played stun immune many times.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Quake
    Practice with Quake first, and see if you can get her down. She's a much trickier playstyle than SG, but a much better champ IMO.

I was stuck on Act 5 exploration a couple months ago, but ever since I learned to use my 5* Quake I've reached Elder's Bane and Cavalier with just this roster.. Well, and some of my 4*s in Act 5, but Quake cheesed the nodes I couldn't handle with anyone else.