**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hey Kabam, wanna fix the dang AI already?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
So, over the last few months, the AI in this game has gotten progressively worse. They're super passive, which would be fine if nodes like brute force, bane, etc. didn't exist. I was fighting a Hyperion in war (on an armor node, I think), and despite the fact that I was using Starky and had TAUNT on him, he refused to throw any specials ... until he got to his SP3 of course. He would even attack at me so I could get a parry and power drain him. All they want to do is sit there and block. I can't backdraft intercept them anymore, half the time I can't get a parry, they won't attack Ghost while she's phasing ... what the heck is even going on? Combine this with the game randomly freezing midfight because apparently it's vitally important that the game be connected to your crappy servers while fighting (I mean, you could just have the actual fights be based in the downloaded app itself while the fights taking place, but NO, I get to freeze mid-combo and suddenly find myself throwing a heavy attack); speaking of heavy attacks, the AI just loves to throw those now, in fact that's all that Hype did, meaning that this game is becoming rapidly more obnoxious to play.

Look, Kabam, I really like this game. It has one of my absolute favorite layouts and fighting style, but this is getting to be a real chore to get through any content. And don't get me started on the arena AI ...

Please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos, get this dealt with. Just let the AI attack us from time to time, and all's good.

Comments

• wallopwallop Posts: 16
    yes I specifically took my magik to R5 so i could keep them in a corner and backdraft while they were power locked but i can't do that anymore SMH i might as well quit the game if its gonna continue to be like this