**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon Dilemma

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
Sooo, we never thought it would happen but the 5* Dungeon Crystals are looking quite good. I have 100%ed all acts except Act 6 (which I have only done an initial completion of the first quest) and am wondering what crystal I should go for. The three ones that I am feeling are exceptionally good are the Death, War, and Evolution crystal. (I'll provide reasons for each.)

Death- Could be Ghost or Heimdall (Both could help with Act 6)

War- Ægon and Magik are both great characters but Ægon could help a lot and possibly get me an initial clear in LOL.

Evolution- Quake, Old Man Logan, and SENTINEL (basically only want Sentinel because I can easily do Variant 3 with him.)

I know this is an EXTREMELY long post but I know lot’s of great players hang out here and I really am seeking knowledge from everyone. I’ll post my current roster as a comment.

Dungeon Dilemma 19 votes

Death Crystal
42%
Riise81jojodeth101MikeyBoi69Lvernon15Sinedd92LordRaymond3Rehan010_TheSupreme 8 votes
War Crystal
15%
SpeedbumpDarkrider05CiqMCOC 3 votes
Evolution Crystal
42%
Duke_SilverLiss_Bliss_iRetr0LittlePeteTehsigzorzlukakaMawrCalleachGiodood_1 8 votes

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

edited August 2019

This photo are my top champs and the photos above are my roster going down.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    This is what I would do. Look at ALL the potential champs, assign each a "score" based on how much you would want them, then find the average. The crystal with the highest average gets chosen.

For example, let's say Crystal A had: Omega Red, Cyclops, and Falcon while Crystal B had Nightcrawler, Yellowjacket, and Crossbones. Now, due to my own personal preferences, I assign Omega Red a 3, Cyclops and Falcon 1s, and NC, YJ, and CB each a 2.

Ideally, I'd wanna pull Omega Red. However, he belongs in Crystal A which has an average score of 1.66 while Crystal B has an average of 2. So I go with B due to better odds.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Evolution Crystal

Go with the 5* basic for 22K artifacts, that’s what I’m doing from now on instead of opening pure hot garbage in these dungeon crystals....I’ve been doing dungeons since day 1 they came out, I’ve reached every milestone and I have yet to pull even a decent champ from the dungeon crystals

Yeah go with the basic and pull a 5* Red Cyclops like I did with the last batch, I wish I saved for this batch, I was theorizing Aegon would appear in this batch 😂

From what you listed, Evolution is the clear cut, the floor is high compared to the others. I was thinking of going for the Aegon one since I have a 5* unduped, but I think I will be going for the Domino one first, better champs to hunt and more chance I pull something slightly less trash
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Basic 5*
    Just went basic. 😢 Duped my Cable.