**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best pull ever!

ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
Couldn’t believe it, been playing with him a bit and he’s so much fun! Made me turn off my suicides. Have next r5 decision coming in a couple of weeks and that changes everything.

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Congratulations
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Is he that good to take off suicides?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    No. Def not.

🐻
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Great job, I just pulled a 3 star version and his damage is insane! That perfect block from parry is awesome. The best playstyle for him is: Use SP1 for 1 Flare Charge, parry, charge heavy (power gain from incinerate) and rinse and repeat until you have 3-5 charges. Then build up to the SP2 and destroy the opponent.
  • Congratulations!
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★

Is he that good to take off suicides?

He’s a hell of a lot of fun and crazy damage. I was leaning towards turning them off anyway.
    He definitely makes my next rank up more difficult which I’ve already been driving myself crazy trying to figure out who. It does give me more time to decide though. I’ll just have to force my eyes away from the blue arrows lol.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    @Inigo what about him makes him better with no suicides? I’ve largely ignored UC this month and pretty much played heroic/master on autopilot just tapping away.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★

@Inigo what about him makes him better with no suicides? I’ve largely ignored UC this month and pretty much played heroic/master on autopilot just tapping away.

He’s not bleed or poison immune