**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

On sale tab in the in-game store

I really like that kabam has added an on sale tab to the store in game but the same 4 items have been on sale since the tab was added and when it resets the same 4 items reset, so are there any plans to change or add different types items to the on-sale tab?? I'd love to see some different stuff, specially things to do with the current monthly side quest.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The Items vary. Sometimes they have others. You just need to check now and then.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317

The Items vary. Sometimes they have others. You just need to check now and then.

We'll ever sense they added the "on sale" tab, the only items they have put on sale are a level 3 alliance team revive, a level 4 alliance health potions, a level 3 dungeons team revive and a level 4 dungeons team health potions. The alliance potions are 20% off normal price & the dungeons potions are 40% off normal price and they all have a purchase limit of 2. I think u must have been looking at a different section of the in-game store.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    Dont get me wrong I appreciate kabam making the effort to put a few items on sale and creating the on sale tab, I just wish they went all the way with it and placed different items on sale each week/month even instead of creating the on sale tab, placing 4 items in at a discount and never changing the items, cause so far that's what they've done.
    I'm sorry, are you really arguing over that choice of wording?
    They have the regular Items that are there. There are also others from time to time, and that timing can vary, and so can the Items, depending on what's on sale.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Why people complain about sale. It's better than nothing like b4
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i never go in there because the content feels static to me. If they rotated every week I would check it out once a week to see what's "on sale".
    zeezee57 said:

They have the regular Items that are there. There are also others from time to time, and that timing can vary, and so can the Items, depending on what's on sale.

But they haven't so what you're saying is inaccurate. Maybe after different items have come and gone you're statement will be true but until that time it's just flat out wrong, not him arguing over "choice of wording" as you put it.
    You're telling me they haven't had different Items in the On Sale Tab? That's not true.
    Jaded said:

zeezee57 said:

But they haven't so what you're saying is inaccurate. Maybe after different items have come and gone you're statement will be true but until that time it's just flat out wrong, not him arguing over "choice of wording" as you put it.
    You're telling me they haven't had different Items in the On Sale Tab? That's not true.
    No. That is true. Same 4 items.
    Pretty sure they've had other things like the Energy Bundle and periodic sales.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

zeezee57 said:

Pretty sure they've had other things like the Energy Bundle and periodic sales.
    Then you are misunderstanding what tab they are speaking of. Those are typically under the “feature” tab. They are speaking of the “on sale” tab. Which has only had 4 items that expire and refresh.
    Have you checked the On Sale Tab when other Items are "on sale"?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Addyos said:

Jaded said:

zeezee57 said:

No. That is very true. Same 4 items. Right through. It has never changed. Maybe it will in the future, but it hasn't as yet. And there may be others who will comment and say the exact same thing.

So GW before you go off on a tangent saying things like "Well it can't be true because Kabam said many things were going on sale and just because the items weren't changed doesn't automatically mean they were never going to be there in the first place" or some gobbledygook like that lol, take our word about it.
    I was agreeing with you mate. I check it daily and it’s always the same.

Have you checked the On Sale Tab when other Items are "on sale"?

Yes and they don’t show there. Only these 4 items on infinite repeat.
    Honestly, I'm almost positive I've seen others there before, but if people want to argue it, I can't be bothered. Lol. Whatevs.
    Jaded said:

Honestly, I'm almost positive I've seen others there before, but if people want to argue it, I can't be bothered. Lol. Whatevs.

Cool. Considering you clearly don’t know what we are talking about. And only you are arguing it. I’m having a conversation regarding the FACT that there has only ever been 4 items under the “on sale” tab. Ever.
    Ok. Sure. The conversation started with personal undertones on something I said anyway. I have no patience when people want to be rude for no reason. Enjoy.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Cool. Considering you clearly don’t know what we are talking about. And only you are arguing it. I’m having a conversation regarding the FACT that there has only ever been 4 items under the “on sale” tab. Ever.
    Ok. Sure. The conversation started with personal undertones on something I said anyway. I have no patience when people want to be rude for no reason. Enjoy.
    “Personal undertones”? Man you got some ego on your head to think the way you do. Everyone here explained to you precisely what was going on. No personal attacks have happened.
    "Before you start commenting on every post can you actually look at what’s actually going on, the items don’t vary (yet) so they don’t ‘sometimes have others’ if you don’t know what you’re talking about just don’t comment"

......no. Nothing personal in that at all. Lol.
    It's not fact. It's someone asserting they're right while taking shots. We're done here.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    There have never been any items other than what is currently showing under the on sale tab. I have checked everyday since they introduced it a couple months ago.
    I could be wrong. I may have mixed it up with the Featured Tab. I could have sworn the Energy Bundle has been there before. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I just don't respond well to people being inappropriate about it. If I'm wrong, point it out. Don't go off on how I comment on every Thread, and I should just shut up. Most people won't respond well to that.

They have only had the same 4 items. You are mis-remembering.

Ok. Perhaps. Thanks.
    OGAvenger said:

I could be wrong. I may have mixed it up with the Featured Tab. I could have sworn the Energy Bundle has been there before. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I just don't respond well to people being inappropriate about it. If I'm wrong, point it out. Don't go off on how I comment on every Thread, and I should just shut up. Most people won't respond well to that.

No, I think people would respond quite well to less comments from you. Kabam might actually have to get rid of the “disagree” button because there wouldn’t be anything from you to disagree about.
    The Disagree Button was added because the Flag Function was abused. Just the same as the Flag was spammed, the Disagree is as well. I'm responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what others say, and I'm certainly not responsible for people responding in a less-than-respectful way. There's a right way to converse, and there's a wrong way. If you want people to hear what you're saying if you think they're wrong, you may find they're a lot less defensive and closed-minded if you don't insult them in the process of pointing that out. Just sayin'.