**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Dilemma

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
Sooo, we never thought it would happen but the 5* Dungeon Crystals are looking quite good. I have 100%ed all acts except Act 6 (which I have only done an initial completion of the first quest) and am wondering what crystal I should go for. The three ones that I am feeling are exceptionally good are the Death, War, and Evolution crystal. (I'll provide reasons for each.)

Death- Could be Ghost or Heimdall (Both could help with Act 6)

War- Ægon and Magik are both great characters but Ægon could help a lot and possibly get me an initial clear in LOL.

Evolution- Quake, Old Man Logan, and SENTINEL (basically only want Sentinel because I can easily do Variant 3 with him.)

I know this is an EXTREMELY long post but I know lot’s of great players hang out here and I really am seeking knowledge from everyone. I’ll post my current roster as a comment.

Dungeon Dilemma 19 votes

Death Crystal
42%
Riise81jojodeth101MikeyBoi69Lvernon15Sinedd92LordRaymond3Rehan010_TheSupreme 8 votes
War Crystal
15%
SpeedbumpDarkrider05CiqMCOC 3 votes
Evolution Crystal
42%
Duke_SilverLiss_Bliss_iRetr0LittlePeteTehsigzorzlukakaMawrCalleachGiodood_1 8 votes

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

edited August 2019

This photo are my top champs and the photos above are my roster going down.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    This is what I would do. Look at ALL the potential champs, assign each a "score" based on how much you would want them, then find the average. The crystal with the highest average gets chosen.

For example, let's say Crystal A had: Omega Red, Cyclops, and Falcon while Crystal B had Nightcrawler, Yellowjacket, and Crossbones. Now, due to my own personal preferences, I assign Omega Red a 3, Cyclops and Falcon 1s, and NC, YJ, and CB each a 2.

Ideally, I'd wanna pull Omega Red. However, he belongs in Crystal A which has an average score of 1.66 while Crystal B has an average of 2. So I go with B due to better odds.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Evolution Crystal

Go with the 5* basic for 22K artifacts, that’s what I’m doing from now on instead of opening pure hot garbage in these dungeon crystals....I’ve been doing dungeons since day 1 they came out, I’ve reached every milestone and I have yet to pull even a decent champ from the dungeon crystals

Yeah go with the basic and pull a 5* Red Cyclops like I did with the last batch, I wish I saved for this batch, I was theorizing Aegon would appear in this batch 😂

From what you listed, Evolution is the clear cut, the floor is high compared to the others. I was thinking of going for the Aegon one since I have a 5* unduped, but I think I will be going for the Domino one first, better champs to hunt and more chance I pull something slightly less trash
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Basic 5*
    Just went basic. 😢 Duped my Cable.