**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Optimum signature level (5* champ)

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
I saw a post long time ago discussing the optimum level of signature level for some champs. At that moment they used 5* Hyperion as example and said that ~50 sig stones are good enough (his sig ability at 73% something) as there is diminishing return in applying additional stones........etc.

Is that comment still applicable nowadays? Any other example of champ(s) who still have optimum sig lvl I/O max out? Thanks.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    For most 5* champs after around 50-100 sig level after that the return per level tends to diminish greatly
    The auntm.ai site actually shows the signature curve for each champion
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

The auntm.ai site actually shows the signature curve for each champion

Thanks a lot and I also used that site too, very useful.
    However, I don’t know it’s applicable to all champs. Thanks.

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Sigs affect each champ differently. Some champs like hype get most of their use from the first chunk of stones. Other champs like OR and Vision need to be maxed. It just varies by champ. Thats why aunt.mai is a good site because u can see how the stone ratio is for each specific champ. Ive got domino and omega red needing stones. I looked up domino and when i felt the stones would be more useful for omega i stopped putting them on her for now till i get him maxed.
    So it seems the take away is look at aunts.ai first whenever you prepare to apply sig stone.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    In contrast with 4*s where signature ability ramp up at earlier stages, 5*s are more linear (their sig graph is a 45% ladder). Considering this, the more the better, so the optimal is lvl200.
    Greekhit said:

In contrast with 4*s where signature ability ramp up at earlier stages, 5*s are more linear (their sig graph is a 45% ladder). Considering this, the more the better, so the optimal is lvl200.

That's incorrect, hyperion has a sig graph far from 45% ladder. And I'm sure many others are the same. A quick search would show.

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    If these graphs are recording reality, then the max efficiency of sig stones is about at lvl40, after that the increase rate is starting to decrease and reach zero at about lvl60, after which is getting linear. So the optimal is ~lvl40.
    These are from auntm.ai well some champs do have linear graphs it is truly a champion by champion decision for what is optimal.
    For example CapIW you'd want sig 200 for 100% chance. Where as nick fury it is mainly about getting that first sig stone.
    Hyperion around sig 40 becomes to become almost unnoticeable but for Thor it only becomes noticeable around sig 140 (according to charts)
    Patchie93 said:

Greekhit said:

That's incorrect, hyperion has a sig graph far from 45% ladder. And I'm sure many others are the same. A quick search would show.

Some are linear indeed.