**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you feel about the “changes” to Sym Supreme announced?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Yeah I don't debate feelings. People will feel how they feel, and I can't tell anyone not to be upset. They'll feel upset either way. What I'm saying is the reactions aren't reasonable. No one lied about 50% more just to sell the Champ. Nothing is even changing. It's not Bait and Switch, or a nerf, or any other ulterior accusation. They realized they made a mistake, which is why they discussed changing it to rectify it. They just can't because it would be too much.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Happy
    TRONG94 said:

Lol, I really feel that the guy with Cull avatar has said a lot of things very on point.

LOL he doesn't even understand the basic function of stagger, but you think he has said a lot of on point things?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Other, (please explain)
    It's kind of exhausting scrolling through another thread just to see the same people arguing back and forth and taking over the thread. Pretty sure this is against forum policy. Maybe it could be enforced already to relieve some of the hostile environment on the forums. Beware of the skrulls....they can be anyone!

End of the day this change doesn't matter too much. I spent a lot on him but it's not like they could say sorry and maybe provide some free units to make me happy but oh well. Life goes on.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Seems like they won’t leave Strange alone in any form
    DalBot said:

Are you capable of commenting without making personal remarks?
    Should they be accountable? Yes. They responded. They didn't hide it or avoid taking responsibility. Could they have better measures? That's always an ongoing process for anything, really. When you have as many moving parts as this game, you're going to have issues come up. It's not going to be perfect. Ideally, you will have less issues in the same places as time goes on. Considering there have only been a handful of Champs that were described inaccurately, that's not bad.

Playing the victim card while defending the indefensible is cute. It's tired, but cute. Maybe try not being a total shill for absolutely unconscionable behavior from a billion dollar company and you will leave yourself less exposed to criticism for being gross, which you're absolutely being by defending this behavior. 🤔

Simple solution; I dunno, maybe make sure the left hand is talking to the right before you release content that doesn't perform as advertised? By your logic it's completely ok to advertise one thing and then not live up to what you advertise after taking thousands upon thousands of dollars from consumers. Somehow in your mind this is acceptable business behavior. That's wrong and you're wrong for defending it. Full stop. No counter-argument has any validity.
    Playing the victim? People only play the victim when they're not actually being victimized. I certainly don't feel like a victim. However, if you're going to claim I'm playing the victim, you might want to refrain from making another attack while doing it. It's clear you really aren't capable of commenting on it with me without getting personal, so I think we can stop conversing now.
    Happy
    DalBot said:

Should they be accountable? Yes. They responded. They didn't hide it or avoid taking responsibility. Could they have better measures? That's always an ongoing process for anything, really. When you have as many moving parts as this game, you're going to have issues come up. It's not going to be perfect. Ideally, you will have less issues in the same places as time goes on. Considering there have only been a handful of Champs that were described inaccurately, that's not bad.

Playing the victim card while defending the indefensible is cute. It's tired, but cute. Maybe try not being a total shill for absolutely unconscionable behavior from a billion dollar company and you will leave yourself less exposed to criticism for being gross, which you're absolutely being by defending this behavior. 🤔

Simple solution; I dunno, maybe make sure the left hand is talking to the right before you release content that doesn't perform as advertised? By your logic it's completely ok to advertise one thing and then not live up to what you advertise after taking thousands upon thousands of dollars from consumers. Somehow in your mind this is acceptable business behavior. That's wrong and you're wrong for defending it. Full stop. No counter-argument has any validity.
    Never once did he resort to "playing the victim" Its quite cute actually that you try to toss around Kabam shill all the time. It's tired, but cute. Ironically you are proving my point, that when you don't have anything left to say you resort to personal attacks.

Call me a fangirl all you want, call me a shill all you want, but that won't change the fact that he will continue to do what he always has done.
    Other, (please explain)

DalBot said:

Playing the victim? People only play the victim when they're not actually being victimized. I certainly don't feel like a victim. However, if you're going to claim I'm playing the victim, you might want to refrain from making another attack while doing it. It's clear you really aren't capable of commenting on it with me without getting personal, so I think we can stop conversing now.
    It be nice to see a thread where you aren't engaged in an argument throwing insults back and forth. This is against forum rules so maybe take a look at them again.

Beware of the Skrulls! The hide in plain sight!
    Zuko_ILC said:

DalBot said:

It be nice to see a thread where you aren't engaged in an argument throwing insults back and forth. This is against forum rules so maybe take a look at them again.

Yes it would. If you would like to see that, feel free to talk to the people throwing the insults.
    Other, (please explain)

Zuko_ILC said:

DalBot said:

Yes it would. If you would like to see that, feel free to talk to the people throwing the insults.
    I'm sure they can read my post also. But I agree you both are breaking forum rules.
    Happy
    Zuko_ILC said:

DalBot said:

You mean the insults that come to him for no reason? Yeah I'd like to see that too
    Other, (please explain)

Zuko_ILC said:

DalBot said:

You mean the insults that come to him for no reason? Yeah I'd like to see that too
    Toxic behavior is against forum rules. Taking over a thread to argue is against the rules. Anyone partaking in that behavior should get warned. See now we are off topic yet again in yet another thread due to this behavior so let me stay on topic now.

While the Kabam was made aware of this earlier they clearly missed getting the answer in a timely manner. Even if the outcome was unfavorable the character is not getting changed from what he was when released so at the end of the day he didnt get nerfed and always worked like he has.
    Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

DalBot said:

I'm sure they can read my post also. But I agree you both are breaking forum rules.
    No. I'm discussing the topic we came to discuss. The difference is I can disagree without making personal remarks. Like, calling people Trolls....er Skrulls.
    Other, (please explain)

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

DalBot said:

No. I'm discussing the topic we came to discuss. The difference is I can disagree without making personal remarks. Like, calling people Trolls....er Skrulls.
    Not sure what you mean. I am clearly the Skrull. It's my avatar. I'm clearly pointing out the toxic behavior that is breaking forum rules. Dr. Symbiote Supreme is still a great champ and doesn't n

Be mindful of the Skrulls.

Happy
    Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

DalBot said:

Toxic behavior is against forum rules. Taking over a thread to argue is against the rules. Anyone partaking in that behavior should get warned. See now we are off topic yet again in yet another thread due to this behavior so let me stay on topic now.

While the Kabam was made aware of this earlier they clearly missed getting the answer in a timely manner. Even if the outcome was unfavorable the character is not getting changed from what he was when released so at the end of the day he didnt get nerfed and always worked like he has.
    Exactly toxic behavior towards him and other who speak against the crazed masses. And you are the one who derailed this with your original post.

WE ARE SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING! but your hate for GW, myself and others, is leading you to attack him personally.
    Happy

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

DalBot said:

watch him reply saying that want his intention. LOL
    Other, (please explain)

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

DalBot said:

Not sure why you are making this personal. I'm clearly the Skrull it's my avatar. I'm pointing out that the rules of the forum are being broken over and over again.

Be mindful of the Skrulls.....
    Happy
    Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

DalBot said:

Not sure why you are making this personal. I'm clearly the Skrull it's my avatar. I'm pointing out that the rules of the forum are being broken over and over again.

Be mindful of the Skrulls.....
    You are only focusing on HIM he is the ones who is being attacked by other users, yet you are trying to chastise him........hate much?
    edited August 2019
    Other, (please explain)

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

DalBot said:

Exactly toxic behavior towards him and other who speak against the crazed masses. And you are the one who derailed this with your original post.

WE ARE SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING! but your hate for GW, myself and others, is leading you to attack him personally.
    The back and forth arguing is the toxic behavior. It has derailed the thread which is against forum rules. If you are partaking in it then you are not following the rules. Theres no personal attacks from me to anyone. Just pointing out the rules which aren't being followed. If you've posted your views theres no reason to argue with anyone as you're all entitled to your opinions. That goes for everyone. Also I pointed out patterns of abuse of the forum rules. Facts are facts if you are engaging in this behavior in most threads you are part of the problem creating a hostile environment on the forums.

I think Symbiote Supreme is still OP and the description change is fine with me.

Was that a Skrull??? Guess you'll never really know......we're everywhere....
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Rank down tickets!? 🙄
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★

Cain said:

Mainly because when talked about it, posts were being removed left and right and they “fixed” the issue by changing what was advertised. A stagger is not game breaking...and it won’t make AW harder soooo all it does is maybe make attacking and questing easier...

Posts being removed have to do with Forum upkeep. Either the issue is already being discussed, or there is some rule being broken. It's not done to ignore issues.
    Actually that’s not true. At least not in my case. I had a post get removed with information and a question. It was removed. Furthering the discussion with a post adding stuff should never have been removed.

@Liss_Bliss_ I'm curious about something. I only got Sym Supreme recently and was unaware of the bug thread or this issue until seeing this poll. I skimmed through the thread but obviously might have missed something. You have indicated that while they aren't going to make it 100% they are increasing it from 30% to 50%. It looks to me like they are saying it is already 50% and they are keeping him exactly the same way that he is, kind of like rewriting the Domino description to match her bug. I'm not fussed either way, but did they actually say that they are adjusting him in any way?

It's 50%. That was the intended outcome all along. After discussing it, they decided to change the Description to reflect that, but they also discussed the possibility of increasing it to match what it says, and came to the conclusion it was too powerful.
    Were you a part of that discussion? Lol why are you actively posting on this thread? Do you even have sym supreme? Do you not understand that all stagger does is nullify buffs? How is having 100% chance to place a stagger on well timed blocks too powerful compared to 50%? Is guaranteed stagger on parry going to break the game? You can’t answer these questions all you’re doing is repeating everything that we already read in the post as if you made the decision to change sym supremes description yourself. Instead of having one of the mods answer these questions you keep derailing the thread with your nonsense. You and anyone else that feels the need to write unnecessary paragraphs saying it’s not a nerf. We all get that it’s not a nerf. Get a diary and start writing all this bs in there not here.
    @Msyounus1288 were you part of that discussion? I can’t seem to find a post by you in that thread.

And let me break down why your response to GW is all kinds of wrong.

1) Do you not understand that all stagger does is nullify buffs?
    This is false. It doesn’t just nullify buffs. If a buff is removed via a stagger you get generic potential. This is paramount as it increases things for him. In Chthon’s the higher the genetic potential the more damage nullify will do. In Null’s, it will increase perfect block and armor based on genetic potential. In Set’s, you get a fury increasing damage based on the genetic potential from the previous phase. It also increases the chance to proc a bleed based on genetic potential. Now you’ll see if I don’t take a post by you about SS seriously it’s because you’ve proven you don’t understand the character.

2) How is having 100% chance to place a stagger on well timed blocks too powerful compared to 50%? Is guaranteed stagger on parry going to break the game?
    Well basic math says it’s 50% now power. But more importantly since we have established that stagger/nullify is more important than just removing a buff, it’s very powerful. This isn’t like Juggs stagger in that all it does is remove a buff and nothing else happens/increases. Break the game? No it won’t, but it could tip things to a point they don’t want.

3) you keep derailing the thread with your nonsense. You and anyone else that feels the need to write unnecessary paragraphs saying it’s not a nerf.
    Same can be said about you. You keep derailing this thread with your lack of knowledge of the character because you want to argue things that you don’t understand.

What we are doing is actually discussing the change and how boring is changing except his description. But you have pitchfork wielding, personal attacking, sensual innuendo posting, people getting so mad they spew hate and vitriol.

So I’m closing I’ll touch on one thing again. It’s the added effects of stagger/nullify that is what Miike was talking about when he said it would make him too powerful in that phase and subsequently his next phase.
    Wow please stop. What are you 8 years old? Like I said to the other ****head, post a screenshot of your roster and content you have completed and we’ll decide if you can be a part of this discussion. Judging from everything you said so far I think you spend just as much time as groundedwisdom on the forums instead of actually playing the game. When you’re using sym supreme against a champ or node with recurring buffs you’re almost always at a 100 genetic potential so it doesn’t matter how many buffs or how often you nullify. The ability to place guaranteed stagger on parry while in null would make him slightly better and more reliable but too powerful is a reach. His abilities are only effective against champs or nodes with recurring buffs and that’s barely 5% of the content in game. You would know if you actually played the game instead of constantly posting bs on here .
    Happy
    Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

DalBot said:

The back and forth arguing is the toxic behavior. It has derailed the thread which is against forum rules. If you are partaking in it then you are not following the rules. Theres no personal attacks from me to anyone. Just pointing out the rules which aren't being followed. If you've posted your views theres no reason to argue with anyone as you're all entitled to your opinions. That goes for everyone. Also I pointed out patterns of abuse of the forum rules. Facts are facts if you are engaging in this behavior in most threads you are part of the problem creating a hostile environment on the forums.

I think Symbiote Supreme is still OP and the description change is fine with me.

Take your own advice. all you are doing is trying to goad something out of him.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I mean if they are making changes to a champ, should I not get my mystic 5* AG back?

Yes they can change what they want, but they should be willing to refund items and materials used to rank up said champ.

Resources like t5 basic don’t come quick, why should I still have to suffer when they make changes as and when they want, without an option for a refund?
    edited August 2019
    Happy

Cain said:

Mainly because when talked about it, posts were being removed left and right and they “fixed” the issue by changing what was advertised. A stagger is not game breaking...and it won’t make AW harder soooo all it does is maybe make attacking and questing easier...

Posts being removed have to do with Forum upkeep. Either the issue is already being discussed, or there is some rule being broken. It's not done to ignore issues.
    Actually that’s not true. At least not in my case. I had a post get removed with information and a question. It was removed. Furthering the discussion with a post adding stuff should never have been removed.

@Liss_Bliss_ I'm curious about something. I only got Sym Supreme recently and was unaware of the bug thread or this issue until seeing this poll. I skimmed through the thread but obviously might have missed something. You have indicated that while they aren't going to make it 100% they are increasing it from 30% to 50%. It looks to me like they are saying it is already 50% and they are keeping him exactly the same way that he is, kind of like rewriting the Domino description to match her bug. I'm not fussed either way, but did they actually say that they are adjusting him in any way?

It's 50%. That was the intended outcome all along. After discussing it, they decided to change the Description to reflect that, but they also discussed the possibility of increasing it to match what it says, and came to the conclusion it was too powerful.
    Were you a part of that discussion? Lol why are you actively posting on this thread? Do you even have sym supreme? Do you not understand that all stagger does is nullify buffs? How is having 100% chance to place a stagger on well timed blocks too powerful compared to 50%? Is guaranteed stagger on parry going to break the game? You can’t answer these questions all you’re doing is repeating everything that we already read in the post as if you made the decision to change sym supremes description yourself. Instead of having one of the mods answer these questions you keep derailing the thread with your nonsense. You and anyone else that feels the need to write unnecessary paragraphs saying it’s not a nerf. We all get that it’s not a nerf. Get a diary and start writing all this bs in there not here.
    @Msyounus1288 were you part of that discussion? I can’t seem to find a post by you in that thread.

This is false. It doesn’t just nullify buffs. If a buff is removed via a stagger you get generic potential. This is paramount as it increases things for him. In Chthon’s the higher the genetic potential the more damage nullify will do. In Null’s, it will increase perfect block and armor based on genetic potential. In Set’s, you get a fury increasing damage based on the genetic potential from the previous phase. It also increases the chance to proc a bleed based on genetic potential. Now you’ll see if I don’t take a post by you about SS seriously it’s because you’ve proven you don’t understand the character.

2) How is having 100% chance to place a stagger on well timed blocks too powerful compared to 50%? Is guaranteed stagger on parry going to break the game?
    Well basic math says it’s 50% now power. But more importantly since we have established that stagger/nullify is more important than just removing a buff, it’s very powerful. This isn’t like Juggs stagger in that all it does is remove a buff and nothing else happens/increases. Break the game? No it won’t, but it could tip things to a point they don’t want.

3) you keep derailing the thread with your nonsense. You and anyone else that feels the need to write unnecessary paragraphs saying it’s not a nerf.
    Same can be said about you. You keep derailing this thread with your lack of knowledge of the character because you want to argue things that you don’t understand.

What we are doing is actually discussing the change and how boring is changing except his description. But you have pitchfork wielding, personal attacking, sensual innuendo posting, people getting so mad they spew hate and vitriol.

So I’m closing I’ll touch on one thing again. It’s the added effects of stagger/nullify that is what Miike was talking about when he said it would make him too powerful in that phase and subsequently his next phase.
    Wow please stop. What are you 8 years old? Like I said to the other ****head, post a screenshot of your roster and content you have completed and we’ll decide if you can be a part of this discussion. Judging from everything you said so far I think you spend just as much time as groundedwisdom on the forums instead of actually playing the game. When you’re using sym supreme against a champ or node with recurring buffs you’re almost always at a 100 genetic potential so it doesn’t matter how many buffs or how often you nullify. The ability to place guaranteed stagger on parry while in null would make him slightly better and more reliable but too powerful is a reach. His abilities are only effective against champs or nodes with recurring buffs and that’s barely 5% of the content in game. You would know if you actually played the game instead of constantly posting bs on here .
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHAHHA

again roster depth and game progression mean nothing in a discussion about a champ and his abilities. Make a post showing you have a basic understanding of SS and maybe I'll address it. Till then stay out of this discussion.

Thank you, next.......

edit
    and again you fail to see how stagger actually works. Maybe have a better understanding of SS before you call us vulgar names.
    Other, (please explain)

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

DalBot said:

Please stop making personal attacks against me.
    Other, (please explain)

I mean if they are making changes to a champ, should I not get my mystic 5* AG back?

Yes they can change what they want, but they should be willing to refund items and materials used to rank up said champ.

Resources like t5 basic don’t come quick, why should I still have to suffer when they make changes as and when they want, without an option for a refund?

I do agree with this. Although I still wouldn't rank him down it should at least be made an option if people spent real world dollars on his crystals to obtain him.
    Happy
    Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

DalBot said:

Please stop making personal attacks against me.
    There was no personal attack there. But please stop trying to derail the thread.
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★

Cain said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHAHHA

again roster depth and game progression mean nothing in a discussion about a champ and his abilities. Make a post showing you have a basic understanding of SS and maybe I'll address it. Till then stay out of this discussion.

Thank you, next.......
    Now let’s see some videos of you playing the game. Doesn’t even have to be sym supreme I just wanna see if you know how the general game mechanics work. Preferably in 6.2 since you have such a deep knowledge of abilities and different interactions please also post your roster and the content you have completed.
    https://youtu.be/iXWylpaOjhU
    https://youtu.be/dRVYzZQRx40
This discussion has been closed.