**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you feel about the “changes” to Sym Supreme announced?

123457»

Comments

• Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    And since you’re so passionately posting complete nonsense let’s see that high ranked sym supreme in action as well
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Happy
    @Msyounus1288 I will say this again

You have proven you don't understand the basics of his abilities especially in regards to stagger.

And I will say it once more, slowly so you will hopefully understand it.

Roster
    Depth
    And
    Game
    Progression
    Dont
    Matter
    If
    We
    Are
    Talking
    About
    Champion
    Abilities

But you know what does matter in a discussion about champs and their abilities??? Yeah that's right an understanding of those abilities.

And since your never going to change that outlook on who can talk and who can't. Well you cant talk to me since I only talk to people who know what they are talking about, ad the rest go block list

@Msyounus1288 I will say this again

You have proven you don't understand the basics of his abilities especially in regards to stagger.

And I will say it once more, slowly so you will hopefully understand it.

Roster
    Depth
    And
    Game
    Progression
    Dont
    Matter
    If
    We
    Are
    Talking
    About
    Champion
    Abilities

But you know what does matter in a discussion about champs and their abilities??? Yeah that's right an understanding of those abilities.

And since your never going to change that outlook on who can talk and who can't. Well you cant talk to me since I only talk to people who know what they are talking about, ad the rest go block list

More nonsense. Play the game bud.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    At this point this tread is just personal attack after another
    Happy
    H3t3r said:

At this point this tread is just personal attack after another

And ironically it't coming from one side, and guess what side that is....
    Lmfao! Wow this is who were arguing smh. I should’ve known lol you barely understand how to parry talking about champs abilities smh this is sad. Like I said spend more time playing the game instead of writing bs paragraphs pretending to know your sh**.

TRONG94 said:

TRONG94 said:

Lol, I really feel that the guy with Cull avatar has said a lot of things very on point.

LOL he doesn't even understand the basic function of stagger, but you think he has said a lot of on point things?
    Idk what is wrong with his knowledge about SS's staggers, I didn't dig much. Though he said if the chance to place stagger on parry was kept at 100%, it's no game breaker at all and I totally agree with that.

Firstly, one parry usually lasts 2 to 2.5 secs, null's shadow lasts 15 secs. And I think you cannot parry enemies 5 times consecutively in that period, so it's only 4 to 5 staggers on enemies at max you can generate during this blessing. Maybe plus 1 from his sig ability if it happens during this.

Secondly, his nullifying damage coming from genetic potential, which comes from staggers is only really huge on enemies with a lot of buffs. So what's the point?
    Look at Havok, his detonation damage is devastating. I always die once or twice when fighting him in labs event bc I don't have counter for him. His counters are limited. Meanwhile, SS's weakness is enemies with few or no buffs or bleed immune, which are way too many. I don't want to be salty bc I don't have high star Havok. He works the way he works, no complaint. But it is not correct to say that keeping the chance at 100% as described b4 makes SS way too powerful.

Finally, I am totally fine with Kabam's move too. I don't have any problem with the chance reduced in half just in one of 3 phases. He works fine now as I want him to be; except he doesn't correctly nullify and deal damage to some champs at the start of fights, by which I am annoyed the most and hope it is going to get fixed asap.

Plus, I don't agree with the way they took so long (10 months, right?) to reach us and announce officially that it was a mistake in description.
    You’re talking to someone who hasn’t even finished act 5 completion. Don’t waste your time. Just ignore and move on from this post.
    Happy
    You have people claiming oral favors given towards GW
    You have people calling myself and GW out of our names, vulgar phrases.
    You have people trying to bully myself and GW out of a conversation because we are not as far progressed as they are, thinking that matters in a discussion on a champ and his abilities.
    You have people spewing hate via messages on line as to not get in trouble here.
    You have people harassing via line as to not get in trouble here.

Its disgusting how toxic this community can be towards people who disagree with them.
    Happy
    TRONG94 said:

TRONG94 said:

Lol, I really feel that the guy with Cull avatar has said a lot of things very on point.

LOL he doesn't even understand the basic function of stagger, but you think he has said a lot of on point things?
    Idk what is wrong with his knowledge about SS's staggers, I didn't dig much. Though he said if the chance to place stagger on parry was kept at 100%, it's no game breaker at all and I totally agree with that.

Firstly, one parry usually lasts 2 to 2.5 secs, null's shadow lasts 15 secs. And I think you cannot parry enemies 5 times consecutively in that period, so it's only 4 to 5 staggers on enemies at max you can generate during this blessing. Maybe plus 1 from his sig ability if it happens during this.

Secondly, his nullifying damage coming from genetic potential, which comes from staggers is only really huge on enemies with a lot of buffs. So what's the point?
    Look at Havok, his detonation damage is devastating. I always die once or twice when fighting him in labs event bc I don't have counter for him. His counters are limited. Meanwhile, SS's weakness is enemies with few or no buffs or bleed immune, which are way too many. I don't want to be salty bc I don't have high star Havok. He works the way he works, no complaint. But it is not correct to say that keeping the chance at 100% as described b4 makes SS way too powerful.

Finally, I am totally fine with Kabam's move too. I don't have any problem with the chance reduced in half just in one of 3 phases. He works fine now as I want him to be; except he doesn't correctly nullify and deal damage to some champs at the start of fights, by which I am annoyed the most and hope it is going to get fixed asap.

Plus, I don't agree with the way they took so long (10 months, right?) to reach us and announce officially that it was a mistake in description.
    The thing about his knowledge is he is wrong in how to use him. If he could actually show an understanding of how his abilities work then what he says may hold value. But instead he wants to bully, flax completion, and make personal attacks.

Your first point. 4-5 parries vs non buff heavy champs, would result in a higher GP. Everyone talks about how SS doesn't shine as well vs non buff heavy champs. This would in turn make him shine.

Your second point, its not just nullifying damage . His GP also increases his armor and PB chance, along with increasing his overall damage, depending on the phase. So going into Set's with more GP vs non buff heavy champs where your damage can increase substantially is what they are talking about.

Your last point, and this is where the majority of hate towards some people is coming from. We agree that it took WAY to long. We agree that we feel this is a cop-out. We should have had resolution with this issue day one. But 50% isn't going to change how he plays.
    Happy
    TRONG94 said:

P/s: now I see ur argument with him. U said the higher genetic potential in set's fang is, the higher chance he procs his bleed on opponents. Well, actually, the chance to bleed opponents in this blessing is 100% no matter what potential u are at, as long as it is not 0. The thing about bleeding that varies based on genetic potentials in Set's fang is his bleed damage, potential is higher then bleed is stronger. I think at 0 potential, his bleed deals no damage hence bleed debuff is not shown

What I was talking about is basic attacks having the higher chance of procing a bleed. Specials are weighted at 50% but basic attacks are weighted against his GP. Unless I am reading and understanding his Set's phase incorrectly. But I am interpreting it as the higher my GP is the more chance I have at placing a bleed, not increasing bleed damage. And I'll freely admit to that misunderstanding.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Other, (please explain)

You have people trying to bully myself and GW out of a conversation because we are not as far progressed as they are, thinking that matters in a discussion on a champ and his abilities.
    You have people spewing hate via messages on line as to not get in trouble here.

Its disgusting how toxic this community can be towards people who disagree with them.

Please stop derailing the thread and making personal attacks. Stay on Topic. We need a moderator in here ASAP.

I have a duped 6* and r4 5* and honestly think 50% is fine.

Please don't feed the Skrulls.....but then again how do you know if you are?

TRONG94 said:

TRONG94 said:

The thing about his knowledge is he is wrong in how to use him. If he could actually show an understanding of how his abilities work then what he says may hold value. But instead he wants to bully, flax completion, and make personal attacks.

Your first point. 4-5 parries vs non buff heavy champs, would result in a higher GP. Everyone talks about how SS doesn't shine as well vs non buff heavy champs. This would in turn make him shine.

Your second point, its not just nullifying damage . His GP also increases his armor and PB chance, along with increasing his overall damage, depending on the phase. So going into Set's with more GP vs non buff heavy champs where your damage can increase substantially is what they are talking about.

Your last point, and this is where the majority of hate towards some people is coming from. We agree that it took WAY to long. We agree that we feel this is a cop-out. We should have had resolution with this issue day one. But 50% isn't going to change how he plays.
    Lol please teach me how to use sym supreme. Are you that dense? You can’t beat 5.3 hyperion and complain about quitting the game but want to teach me how to play a champ lol. Yes you have be able understand how the game works at a level where the his abilities actually matter. I’m just shocked at the level of idiocy here. You can’t show basic game mechanics like how to parry and not throw specials in to blocks but you’re gonna show me how to use sym supreme lmao! This is liss bliss struggling on life transfer in act 5 but wants to teach everyone here how abilities and game mechanics work.
    https://youtu.be/vVoPoF4q-5Y
    Please post a video explaining us how sym supreme works. Without the bubbles and try not to get hit lol
    Happy
    Zuko_ILC said:

Please stop derailing the thread and making personal attacks. Stay on Topic. We need a moderator in here ASAP.

Dude, just stop. I have yet to make a personal attack.

Zuko_ILC said:

Lol it’s not a personal attack. You cant even play the game but want to pretend that you know everything. You’re telling me I don’t know how to use sym supreme but you can’t even evade or block properly lol. Go watch some dork lessons. Nothing you say makes any sense but you’re constantly spewing nonsense anyway.
    There’s more gold in that gameplay video of yours. We’ll trade knowledge. You teach me how to use sym supreme with some gameplay vids and I’ll show you how to parry.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    This thread is still going strong huh?
  • Undecided
    I don't really agree it was just a wording error. It took almost a year for that conclusion to come up. I am glad they are still looking into it but I feel like that was just away to show players they are actually looking into it and not just saying so. But that's just my opinion.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

So much crying and still playing the victim while malingering and pretending you're being personally attacked. Just stop. I personally have said that GW AND YOUR ATTITUDES ARE GROSS for defending the indefensible stance of Kabam on the issue. Attacking IDEAS is not the same as attacking people. So stop trying to make this about things it isn't about.

Secondly, again, neither one of you have made a single logic-driven point that Kabams stance is acceptable. It's all been BS rhetoric about different teams and groups. Kabam is a billion dollar company licensing the rights to make this game from two of the biggest names in the world (Marvel, a subsidiary of Disney). This isn't Mom and Pops Produce Shop mislabeling the fruit on sale. This is a massive company with massive resources failing to quality control their product to ensure that what they are selling (access to content for LARGE sums of money)is as they are marketing said products. Any other company would be held to task for misleading their customers, yet here the two of you are defending this behavior. THAT THOUGHT PROCESS IS GROSS! Notice I didn't say YOU ARE GROSS.

So go ahead and quit trying to be all high and mighty and acknowledge that maybe, just maybe, you're out of your depth here 😉
    You're not attacking ideas. You're attacking people. There's a difference. You can challenge ideas without making it personal. You still seem to be confused on that.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Other, (please explain)

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

DalBot said:

Are you capable of commenting without making personal remarks?
    Should they be accountable? Yes. They responded. They didn't hide it or avoid taking responsibility. Could they have better measures? That's always an ongoing process for anything, really. When you have as many moving parts as this game, you're going to have issues come up. It's not going to be perfect. Ideally, you will have less issues in the same places as time goes on. Considering there have only been a handful of Champs that were described inaccurately, that's not bad.

Playing the victim card while defending the indefensible is cute. It's tired, but cute. Maybe try not being a total shill for absolutely unconscionable behavior from a billion dollar company and you will leave yourself less exposed to criticism for being gross, which you're absolutely being by defending this behavior. 🤔

Simple solution; I dunno, maybe make sure the left hand is talking to the right before you release content that doesn't perform as advertised? By your logic it's completely ok to advertise one thing and then not live up to what you advertise after taking thousands upon thousands of dollars from consumers. Somehow in your mind this is acceptable business behavior. That's wrong and you're wrong for defending it. Full stop. No counter-argument has any validity.
    Playing the victim? People only play the victim when they're not actually being victimized. I certainly don't feel like a victim. However, if you're going to claim I'm playing the victim, you might want to refrain from making another attack while doing it. It's clear you really aren't capable of commenting on it with me without getting personal, so I think we can stop conversing now.
    It be nice to see a thread where you aren't engaged in an argument throwing insults back and forth. This is against forum rules so maybe take a look at them again.

Beware of the Skrulls! The hide in plain sight!
    Yes it would. If you would like to see that, feel free to talk to the people throwing the insults.
    I'm sure they can read my post also. But I agree you both are breaking forum rules.
    No. I'm discussing the topic we came to discuss. The difference is I can disagree without making personal remarks. Like, calling people Trolls....er Skrulls.
    Not sure what you mean. I am the clearly the Skrull. It's my avatar. So stop making this personal. I'm clearly pointing out the toxic behavior that is breaking forum rules. Dr. Symbiote Supreme is still a great champ and doesn't need changing.

Be mindful of the Skrulls.....

This discussion has been closed.