**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thanks kabam for that cabel

GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

I’m tierd if this rng but oh well 6 star shard. It Liz kabam considers buffs him to when it get hit tourn. 27k dark artifact spenk for nofing try to get ægon but definitely didn’t get lucky oh well that my 5 dounge cystal. Jugg symbionts spidey and so all Hav Ben uslees all is rng But stil love the game kabam. Btw any chance you stil is working one backdraft itersup. Hav a great Sunday

Comments

• MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Yowie Wowie
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    hail cable
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    I swear everyone gets cable nowadays lol
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Which language is this guy using ??? Looks a bit like english and a bit like phonetic transcription of speech. Anyway, I am sorry for your bad luck op, just hope he gets some rebalance soon. Maybe he can find his place on AW defense
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Which language is this guy using ??? Looks a bit like english and a bit like phonetic transcription of speech. Anyway, I am sorry for your bad luck op, just hope he gets some rebalance soon. Maybe he can find his place on AW defense

It also a bit of danish but I’m okay kind just fell bad from a dounge cystal
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    haha got him yesterday fo the 5th time.. he is sig 80 now yaaayy!! more chance to proc powergain while doing arena!!!😂
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Kerneas said:

It also a bit of danish but I’m okay kind just fell bad from a dounge cystal
    I totally get you, I was speechless when I pulled Kamala Khan after Cyclops, who was after awakening King Groot