**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you keep yourself from being jealous in mcoc?

Just watched Seatin’s cavalier opening. 6* omega red and 6* sunspot. Meanwhile my last 6* pull was a sentry. How do you keep yourself from throwing your phone across the room when your luck sucks compared to someone else? (Not a hate post, I just get upset with my pulls sometimes)

Comments

• ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Yeah man, otherwise you’ll freak out. I also just pop mine. No spin, no “I almost got this guy”. If I spin. I walk away and come back when I know it’s done. Every champ has its benefits in arena. A 6* is a ton of points
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    U spoiled the opening but besides that at this point I have some of the best 4 stars besides blade and Medusa and my 5 star roster is stacked besides iron man which was my first 5*. Now I’m kinda waiting for Iron patriot but I hope my luck continues
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    DankPluto said:

U spoiled the opening but besides that at this point I have some of the best 4 stars besides blade and Medusa and my 5 star roster is stacked besides iron man which was my first 5*. Now I’m kinda waiting for Iron patriot but I hope my luck continues

That...that makes me sad
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    @OP
    Stop watching crystal openings is a good start. Have u realized yet youtubers post their best pulls? Who would watch bad crystal openings anyway? That’s the real reason youtubers seem to have better luck from the average player, they post their good ones for views. That’s the answer also to stupid claims youtubers and content creators have better odds at crystals. Kabam have made many dumb decisions on the game and targeted odds at hero crystals ain’t one of them.
    As for how do I keep my self jealous in mcoc, currently,
    a 5* 5/65 lvl200 Domino helps me keep my sanity. lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I just look at my 6* ghost void and namor
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    So apparently DankPluto is saying the way to avoid jealousy is to not get **** champs in your crystal openings?
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    You have to play the game like a collector. I try my best to enjoy every new pull i get
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

@OP
    Stop watching crystal openings is a good start. Have u realized yet youtubers post their best pulls? Who would watch bad crystal openings anyway? That’s the real reason youtubers seem to have better luck from the average player, they post their good ones for views. That’s the answer also to stupid claims youtubers and content creators have better odds at crystals. Kabam have made many dumb decisions on the game and targeted odds at hero crystals ain’t one of them.
    As for how do I keep my self jealous in mcoc, currently,
    a 5* 5/65 lvl200 Domino helps me keep my sanity. lol

Have you ever watched any openings? Most of the time they get overwhelming trash with a couple good pulls eventually due to the sheer amount of crystals. They usually post clickbait titles with the reel on a god tier champ, and end up not even pulling them haha.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★

You have to play the game like a collector. I try my best to enjoy every new pull i get

I play the game the same way. Believe me, I was pleased even when I pulled 5* Rocket Raccoon. :)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I know my luck will eventually come and it also makes me think "Well look at this dude, he clears content w God-tiers and I have to do the same w Meme-tiers. My task is therefore harder", which makes me play even better
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    ManChild said:

I don’t watch other people open crystals.

What this guy said.

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    You get better skils with out the god tier champ thinking it that way
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Church can help too. Teach you to be thankful for what you do have instead of jealous at others for what you don’t have.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I add up how much money they are spending in my head. That always makes me satisfied with my life choices and this game.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I counter-flex the little value I have
  • AsmiSAsmiS Posts: 28
    My first two six stars are punisher 2099and the champion 😒 lol
  • Just watched Seatin’s cavalier opening. 6* omega red and 6* sunspot. Meanwhile my last 6* pull was a sentry. How do you keep yourself from throwing your phone across the room when your luck sucks compared to someone else? (Not a hate post, I just get upset with my pulls sometimes)

Don't watch people who pour money into crystals for a start. Other than that just realize not everyone is gunna get the OP champs and that will ultimately make you understand and work the leaser used champs better.
  • GoosemanGooseman Posts: 24
    Be grateful for who you have compared to how much worse you could have had it.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    You compare yourself with one who is making money from this game and almost a full time gamer? You are too harsh to yourself.

• Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Easy, just remember that guys like Seatin have spent 30k+ USD, it’s literally his full time job, he needs those pulls to stay employed.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I can't, very jealous. Especially when I someone has a 5* quake
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Also I feel like all bad feelings comes from lack of balance in the game, so the best way to deal with it is to quit
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I just move on and just continue playing