**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm always told featured crystals suck, but...

Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,106 ★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Opened a SelfFriend Crystal for fun not really worrying about what I got, just in it for the thrill. Well, I ended up getting the thrill, and...

So, any advice on how his playstyle goes?

Comments

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    It's usually when you don't expect something good is when something good comes out. Like when I opened a cavalier crystal hoping to get a 3* and got a 6* CAIW.

Look for videos on him on Youtube. I think Seatin and some other vloggers already made a gameplay video on Sunspot.
  • Congrats!
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Yowie Wowie
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    I had the same situation
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    I went for a featured cavalier and got a 6* Iron fist. Expect the unexpected. Congrats and enjoy that champ!!
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Features still suck

Zuro said:

Features still suck

The featured cavs aren’t so bad
    Bought one today and got a 5*
    Been a while since I’ve gotten a 5* from a regular cav
    I'd rather not hurt myself again from the pain of getting a 3 star

Zuro said:

Zuro said: