**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone else is hyped about colossus and OML buff?

SVWISVWI Posts: 74 β˜…
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Hi guys! I’m super super excited about the colossus buff! Thanks to kabam I got the invite to the beta eventually after posting here hehehehe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Anyway, I’m stoked because I have him 5* at rank 5. Just a day left for the beta, can’t wait! So guys, come on! Share your thoughts and speculations!

Btw, who else felt so powerful about his new moves and animations?

And as you see I have him as R5 and sig 80 and his prestige is about so low! Do you think they’ll raise it a bit and we’ll actually have a 5* R5 duel target for him now?

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m so excited too! I have a R3 colossus and a R4 oml. If the buffs good enough I’ll be taking oml to R5 as soon as he’s released. :) can’t wait for tomorrow’s beta
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m hyped, pulled 2 mutant 2016 gems from variant 3 and I have both duped
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have both a duped 5* Colossus and a non awakened 5* OML sitting at r2. I wont be ranking them till their final version, but I am counting down the hours till beta drops and I get my little hands on them to test them out.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Being that I recently duped my 5* oml yes I hope he looks as good as the leaked info.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2019
    I'm also excited. One of them is going to r4 from my rank up gem. I hope more rebalancing is coming. Give Hulkbuster some love!

Have you ever seen a Skrull.....probably....but you wouldn't know.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    In a word: yes!

Dr. Zola
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2019
    there buffs i believe are gonna be more of a gamora type buff decent but not to the point as good as she-hulks buff was
    edited August 2019
    as gamora was ok still dont use her, but she-hulk her buff was a monster she is so useful now
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Im looking forward to see how the new colossus will turn out. Hopefully he'll get the she hulk treatment and go from meme to god
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

there buffs i believe are gonna be more of a gamora type buff decent but not to the point as good as she-hulks buff was

False
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If it was like gamora it would of been a silent buff just like hers
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've been so pumped for the OML buff based on the leaked info. I was planning on taking him to r5 as soon as the beta confirmed that he was truly great, but then I pulled a 6* Corvus today and took him to r2. So Logan is gonna have to wait a bit, but yes, still super pumped!
  • SVWISVWI Posts: 74 β˜…
    Thanks all for commenting! Can’t wait! 10 more hours to go!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As always, I am very curious how they rework them. However, I find it bad to use precious resources on a champion whose beta wasn't even released yet
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am excited. I have both as duped 5*, with Colossus already at 4/55 from a 2015 rank up gem. I took him up mainly due to A) synergies with Omega Red and Emma Frost and B) literally no great 5* options for that 2015 mutant gem. Then they announced the buff. So I'm hoping it all turns out to be kismet and he becomes an absolute beast. If the leaked info is remotely accurate, his synergies with Omega and Emma should make him rather insane.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348 β˜…
    I don’t like the animation of his sp1. It’s real clunky and looks silly up against the wall.
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99 β˜…
    if the buff is really as good as advertised I'll use a 2-3 and 3-4 mutant gems on my 5*. if not they'll go to mr sinister
    Zuro said:

If it was like gamora it would of been a silent buff just like hers

It was a silent buff but I’m comparing it to she hulks whose buff was better she is more useful than gamora
  • CapatomCapatom Posts: 20 β˜…
    edited August 2019
    Did the beta start ?
    I have a 2015 gem ready for Colossus ..eagerly waiting to make sure he is worth the resources 😬
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just pulled a four star OML!
  • GagarinmanGagarinman Posts: 11 β˜…
    I'm more hyped with the backdraft intercept which is about to be fixed... Psych
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ok
    I just gotta say
    To all the people that put Lols and disagrees on my comments about saying Colossus was going to be good

You
    Were
    Wrong

Colossus is good now. 36k heavies??!