**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision bug

Specials of vision(aou) are not working, they are doing 0 damage and 0 power burn

Comments

• buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Just used mine and it’s working just fine. Need to provide more context.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    KenKylen said:

just encountered this just now on alliance war, was using Vision (AOU) and fought venom, used SP2 on him expecting all his power (let him accumulate up to full 3 power bars) will be drained (and a portion will be absorbed since my vision aou is already awakend), was totally mortified no power drain happened, got hit by his sp3 after that :|

Venom is immune to power drain against techs
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    I knew before even opening this thread, that someone fought Venom.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Vision never did damage on his special attacks 1 and 2. The only damage he does is from the power burn.
    As for Venom, he is immune to that when fightning against Tech champions. So unless you remove that immunity by removing his klyntar buff, he will not take damage from the power burn

Do u even have vision?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★

Vision never did damage on his special attacks 1 and 2. The only damage he does is from the power burn.
    As for Venom, he is immune to that when fightning against Tech champions. So unless you remove that immunity by removing his klyntar buff, he will not take damage from the power burn

Do u even have vision?
    Do u even read venom abtily if not then @will-o-wisp totalt coreeret one this one.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★

Do u even have vision?
    Have you read Vision's abilities before? Or Venom's for that matter? Everybody here has been 100% correct with the info they have provided you. There's no bug. Just a bad matchup.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Do u even have vision?
    Yes, DO YOU?
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Have you read Vision's abilities before? Or Venom's for that matter? Everybody here has been 100% correct with the info they have provided you. There's no bug. Just a bad matchup.

Lormif said:

Yes, DO YOU?

i think you are confusing people: OP never said that he was fighting against Venom, but only that Vision didn't do damage from power burn ^_^

to OP: maybe if you could tell us where this happened, or even better record the fight, it would greatly help to understand what the problem is ^_^

phil56201 said:

Lormif said:

Yes, DO YOU?

i think you are confusing people: OP never said that he was fighting against Venom, but only that Vision didn't do damage from power burn ^_^

to OP: maybe if you could tell us where this happened, or even better record the fight, it would greatly help to understand what the problem is ^_^

You should follow the thread before hand. The dude quesitoned that vision does no damage from his sp1, or 2 natively (willo's comment) asking if he has vision.

Also the OP did not ask about just damage FROM powerburn, but said he did zero damage and zero power burn. Since they are linked the zero damage makes sense if there was zero power burn. Zero power burn makes sense against venom and anyone who vision has AAR from, such as domino, the magnetos and others.
    Lormif said:

phil56201 said:

Lormif said:

Yes, DO YOU?

You should follow the thread before hand. The dude quesitoned that vision does no damage from his sp1, or 2 natively (willo's comment) asking if he has vision.

Also the OP did not ask about just damage FROM powerburn, but said he did zero damage and zero power burn. Since they are linked the zero damage makes sense if there was zero power burn. Zero power burn makes sense against venom and anyone who vision has AAR from, such as domino, the magnetos and others.
    i'm sorry but i don't understand what are you trying to say, really: Vision's SP1/2 don't directly do damage, no matter how much power you burn, so it's right that they do 0 damage, but they should always burn opponent's power and do damage. the only way to get 0 damage is by blocking the SP or preventing the power burn, but if we don't know what opponent and nodes OP was fighting against we can't say if this is a bug or an understanding error ^_^
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120

Y’all ever read abilities?

you are the rude forum user i have ever saw.
    have you read and knows all the champions abilities.
    If new user didn't read the abilities tell them if u can't tell him just keep quite no need to brag him.

Lormif said:

phil56201 said:

Lormif said:

Yes, DO YOU?

i'm sorry but i don't understand what are you trying to say, really: Vision's SP1/2 don't directly do damage, no matter how much power you burn, so it's right that they do 0 damage, but they should always burn opponent's power and do damage. the only way to get 0 damage is by blocking the SP or preventing the power burn, but if we don't know what opponent and nodes OP was fighting against we can't say if this is a bug or an understanding error ^_^
    1) They do damage, it is just not direct, the damage is based on the amount of damage that they burn. (we are agreeing on that)
    2) The burn is an affect. They do NOT always burn. For instance Venom's kevlar buff makes him immune, and magnetos AAR for when an opponent is made out of metal can prevent it as well
    3) I was not countering the OP, but the person arguing against point 1 from willo
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    Lormif said:

phil56201 said:

Lormif said:

Yes, DO YOU?

Actually Vision will not do any damage from SP1 and 2 he does damage proportionate to his power burn only.
    I also confused first and i am thinking now also it should be a bug.

We need official replay from Kabam mods.
    Lormif said:

1) They do damage, it is just not direct, the damage is based on the amount of damage that they burn. (we are agreeing on that)
    2) The burn is an affect. They do NOT always burn. For instance Venom's kevlar buff makes him immune, and magnetos AAR for when an opponent is made out of metal can prevent it as well
    3) I was not countering the OP, but the person arguing against point 1 from willo

1. we agree, nothing more to say;
    2. i would say that his SPs ALWAYS burn unless you prevent it, but we agree on this too;
    3. that guy IS the OP ^_^

Lormif said:

1. we agree, nothing more to say;
    2. i would say that his SPs ALWAYS burn unless you prevent it, but we agree on this too;
    3. that guy IS the OP ^_^
    fair then I was countering him, he obviously did not know about point 1, so therefore I still dont see the point of your post towards us.
    Lormif said:

fair then I was countering him, he obviously did not know about point 1, so therefore I still dont see the point of your post towards us.

if you read posts before mine you will see people telling OP that isn't a bug because he was fighting against venom, when it isn't true, that's the reason of my comment ^_^ if this wasn't your case i apologize :)

also, we don't know if OP doesn't know about "point 1": as i'm reading his comments, to me it seems that he posted because he saw that vision wasn't doing damage at all, meaning that the power burn didn't work for some reason, that could be a game mechanic or a bug. that's why i kindly asked him if he could post more details about the fight, so that the community together can find an answer ^_^

Lormif said:

if you read posts before mine you will see people telling OP that isn't a bug because he was fighting against venom, when it isn't true, that's the reason of my comment ^_^ if this wasn't your case i apologize :)

also, we don't know if OP doesn't know about "point 1": as i'm reading his comments, to me it seems that he posted because he saw that vision wasn't doing damage at all, meaning that the power burn didn't work for some reason, that could be a game mechanic or a bug. that's why i kindly asked him if he could post more details about the fight, so that the community together can find an answer ^_^
    I think you jumped to conclusions there, they were directed @KenKylen who WAS fighting venom.

The OP countered Will who stated that it does no damage except on burn
    First of all, thanks to all of u for spending your precious time giving ur opinions on my thread.
    So now some things I would I like say are:
    1) damage and power burn of vision are proportional
    2)I wasn't fighting against venom(should have mentioned earlier)
    3)my fight was against yondu, this 0 power burn thing happened twice
    And whoz OP?

First of all, thanks to all of u for spending your precious time giving ur opinions on my thread.

where and what nodes.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★

It can be for other reasons like nodes for example. But for a base yondu, I can only think about his special 3, that makes your next ability to fail against him. So if you took a special 3 of him and then tried to use a special attack, that is why the power burn failed
    Lormif said:

where and what nodes.
    I do not remember nodes specifically but I do remember that it wasn't relating power burn or anti debuff

Lormif said:

where and what nodes.
    I do not remember nodes specifically but I do remember that it wasn't relating power burn or anti debuff
    It does not have to be those, it could also be AAR nodes as well.