**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

All this tlak about server crashing yall be trippin

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
seriously tho, you aint quitting the game for this lol,
this aint the first time a server on a game has crash/have problems
especially when everyone else is having the same problems you guys are are all on the same boat.

everyone is not playing, everyone is losing time in arena, everyone is losing time in aq.

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    So because everyone cannot play, we have no reason to be angry, since everyone totally receives the same disadvantages right?

#logic
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    I don't usually complain but I don't remember this or any game I played crashing 5 times in what is not even half a day. I'm not quitting, never said I would, but I have a reason to be upset as does everyone else.
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    especially when everyone else is having the same problems you guys are are all on the same boat.

everyone is not playing, everyone is losing time in arena, everyone is losing time in aq.

Not really. People who are asleep right now have an advantage over those who are playing now due to time differences.
  • KyokaKyoka Posts: 43
    lmao the milestones don't give a **** about the servers being down or whatever excuse we have xD
    So yeah true everyone's getting rekt lol
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've stopped playing for months before, and can easily do it again.

We have the right to be angry at them, yea that's true but having 5 outages and having the game be down for this many hours is just pathetic.

I've never seen this many outages before, hell even space time studios ( servers) or whatever they're called now is better than theirs and that's saying something.
  • sha2356__ wrote: »

Not really. People who are asleep right now have an advantage over those who are playing now due to time differences.

That's assuming the crashes stop...
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214

Never said I would quit. Yeah I'll continue to play but the response to the server problem is just. I, along with everyone else, are frustrated by the time invested in AQ/arena/events is possibly for naught.
  • KyokaKyoka Posts: 43
    lmao why would you guys keep using pots and revives when the issue hasn't been officially announced fixed xd
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Kyoka wrote: »
    lmao why would you guys keep using pots and revives when the issue hasn't been officially announced fixed xd

exactly its not like you are gonna be 100% screwed in aq, so go ahead play, things like this kabam will give us 30minute timers.

so unless you are in a alliance that barely finish's aq in time, then that's yall fault. You use items and potions and that on you. for example If I buy a new car am I guaranteed I wont get in a trash?

Yeah and everyone is losing health or straight up getting KOed because of the freagging crashes. And of course we are paying to revive/heal but we aren't gonna get cr@p as far as refunding our purchases of pots/revives. Usual Kabam and that's why all mad.

its way to early, is this your first time? kabam will compensate to everyone, so go ahead keep complaining I haven't loss or used any items so YES give me free stuff hah
  • People will be mad af for this shiii im with them im losing champs in aq quests some milestones wont get completed and the prices for AQ revives/healths hell na lol
    People will be mad af for this shiii im with them im losing champs in aq quests some milestones wont get completed and the prices for AQ revives/healths hell na lol

if it effects it will effect everyone.
    but hey map 5x 210
    I don't usually complain but I don't remember this or any game I played crashing 5 times in what is not even half a day. I'm not quitting, never said I would, but I have a reason to be upset as does everyone else.

so yea lets go keyboard smash on the forums
    lets all go on another kabam strike boycotttttt

but don't worry... the whales will still buy offers/6# shard deals
    and guess what they will also still be progressing because they continue to support kabam.

kabam only cares about money.

so unless my alliance doesn't map 5x5 100% and we don't make top 800 like we do then yea we gonna have problems so until then, just wait and see
  • deadly316deadly316 Posts: 52
    Seriously what's worng will kabam patches, I guess every one month we shall be ready to face this kind of server down only thing am I not sure which day of the months
  • deadly316deadly316 Posts: 52
    My Alliance team member : KidDizzy4481-And for some reason I've tried for the past 15 hours to join the t4bc arena and it wouldn't accept my 10k battle chips to let me join..i even tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail
    deadly316 wrote: »
    My Alliance team member : KidDizzy4481-And for some reason I've tried for the past 15 hours to join the t4bc arena and it wouldn't accept my 10k battle chips to let me join..i even tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail

I have 20 t4b, need one? wish we could trade,