**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another three new series confirmed by marvel

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
Ms Marvel, Moon Knight and She Hulk are getting their own standalone series on Disney+ along with Falcon and Loki!! Very hyped.

Comments

• HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★
    My cousin didn't know who Moon Knight and Ms Marvel was..

So I told him to download this game 😂
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

Anybody else hoping that She-Hulk is more like a courtroom drama?

I mean how else they gonna bring Matt Murdock to Disney+ lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

"You're out of order!".....*SMASH*
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m hyped for Moon Knight. I love me a good action series
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155

I’m hyped for Moon Knight. I love me a good action series

Me too, hope better than Netflix Daredevil
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm not paying for another subscription because Disney are greedy
  • HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★
    The_One said:

I'm not paying for another subscription because Disney are greedy

You say that but it's only a fiver a month for a considerable amount of content.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

YESSSSSS!
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

If Disney turns she-hulk into a mindless smashing machine like male hulk I'll never forgive them.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I am worried about She-Hulk. To do it right it has to be super CGI heavy. I know they said these shows are gonna have big budgets, but to have your main character be 100% CGI is gonna get real expensive.

I was also worried they were gonna remove the Banner connection, but these shows are loaded with actors from the movies, so a Ruffalo guest appearance in Ep 1 (at least) seems likely and her origin can remain "comics accurate".

The main question I have about these shows is whether there will be multiple seasons or if they will (mostly) be one-shot 6-8 hour stories? I know plans are for some or all to eventually appear in the films as well...
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

I am worried about She-Hulk. To do it right it has to be super CGI heavy. I know they said these shows are gonna have big budgets, but to have your main character be 100% CGI is gonna get real expensive.

She will most likely be human in the court scenes, to save money and to make it realistic, but I'm also hoping she-hulk is her main form