**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Reasonable compensation

Look, anyone asking for things like rank down tickets, awakening gems, anything that they wouldn't have received if the game was up... you're all being completely greedy and unrealistic.

But, Kabam, you've healed champs in AQ to 100% during outages in the past. It's day 4 of the current AQ cycle, and people are losing a LOT of champ health because of these "server outages" tonight.

Let's have a show of good faith from a company that is in need of good PR right now. Send out AQ pots at the very least. It costs you nothing to fix the problems that are hurting your players RIGHT NOW.

Comments

• It's not about tonight alone we deserve compensation for the lack of anything for all the mistakes since 12.0 this game has slowly become more and mkre unplayable
  • AlexChardon21AlexChardon21 Posts: 13
    edited August 2017
    I guess everything they've given out so far and everything else they're giving out and changing aren't enough. Take the greed down a notch.
  • Greed kills.
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    Hi TurdFergusonn,
    I feel that after all Kabam has gone through, and with the 30 min AQ energy timer already added, that we should stop asking for compensation, because even if we do receive it, (which is very unlikely) people will still complain about how the compensation wasn't good enough. There are also a plethora of other compensation posts your could voice your concerns on, instead of creating a new discussion and clogging up the forums even more.
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Compensation should also contain alliance potions and individual quest potions. Coz I was sent out while playing aq and Stroy quest
  • RifatRkRifatRk Posts: 1
    Please fix this asap...otherwise we can't handle aq
  • GABR13LGABR13L Posts: 8
    I just think that these crashes are hurting everyone who is going for someone in the arenas like me.i don't have much time to grind and to have the game crash the few times I do have time is such BS.
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    Everyone is going to get a free 6* crystal
  • What it do turrd! Lol but yea I agree brutha they need to do something. Every dam new thing they have released this year has screwed up the game more and more and that is not an exaggeration, that's fact.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Give all alliances 100% for this AQ per active BG.
    Replace used pots and Boosts.
    Wait until game is stable and give everyone full 24 hours for last day.
    T4B arena, refund 10k in chips to everyone that entered.
    Other arenas give qualifying rank rewards.
    Double amount of people awarded champ (top 20% hood).
    Is anything I suggested unreasonable or impossible to do?
  • sbb75 wrote: »

A lot of it is unreasonable.
    We have 30 minute timers, the game will be stable enough to complete the current AQ. Go and earn those crystals as a BG.
    30 minute timers will probably continue into day 5, they usually do when this happens; so we don't need a full 24 hours- most groups have around a 1 hour loss from end/start times on day 5. This is negligible.
    Most people have finished T4b already. We don't need a refund.
    Everyone is effected the same amount of time in Arena for champs.
    Doubling amount of people receiving any champ for one arena sets a dangerous precedent.
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Revives and potions

Extended arena cutoffs

Both very reasonable
  • Dino7878Dino7878 Posts: 32
    sbb75 wrote: »

A lot of it is unreasonable.
    We have 30 minute timers, the game will be stable enough to complete the current AQ. Go and earn those crystals as a BG.
    30 minute timers will probably continue into day 5, they usually do when this happens; so we don't need a full 24 hours- most groups have around a 1 hour loss from end/start times on day 5. This is negligible.
    Most people have finished T4b already. We don't need a refund.
    Everyone is effected the same amount of time in Arena for champs.
    Doubling amount of people receiving any champ for one arena sets a dangerous precedent.

some have only just started on t4b, i have some in my ally that just only started t4b today, since they know they can on a normal day complete it but with the downtime it has affected it in hard. while for me i only find some only 1 or 2 unreasonable, the others i don't really find it too much.

perhaps you can join in to give reasonable suggestions to throw into the pool for kabam's thought.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Then what about those who lost thier all champ when prestige is 5500+ in aq of day4 literally more then half members lost thier champ due to this
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Or all the streaks and lost grind time that are lost from all the CONSECUTIVE outages
  • Samuel030s wrote: »
    Hi TurdFergusonn,
    I feel that after all Kabam has gone through, and with the 30 min AQ energy timer already added, that we should stop asking for compensation, because even if we do receive it, (which is very unlikely) people will still complain about how the compensation wasn't good enough. There are also a plethora of other compensation posts your could voice your concerns on, instead of creating a new discussion and clogging up the forums even more.

Who Brought the nerd??
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I want a 6* collector
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 993 ★★★
    Alliance pots are the only thing they should give out. Its not like there was just one outage. There were multiple, the least they could do is give out those pots since its not due to player's fault