**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.2 MR Sinister

Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
I’m at a total loss on how to beat this boss.

I have no high ranked fury champs and no 5* fury champs that have poison immunity.

Is this fight even possible without hulk or medusa ?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    If you dont have the right champions, then you would need to wait until you get them before having to spend units on that battle.
    Gladitor Hulk works fine if it wasn't for the reduced damage, but you can always use the heimdall synergy (if you have it) to trigger a fury buff on your champion
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I’m at a total loss on how to beat this boss.

I have no high ranked fury champs and no 5* fury champs that have poison immunity.

I used Captain Marvel (movie)
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★

Well, Hyperion would be a splendid option, if you pulled him. Or you could use the Heimdall+Angela trick, but presumably don't have them.

There are other individual champs with poison immunity and Fury; it's just that they're less good options to rank up for other content.

As well as Hype's, Medusa and Hulk, the less-than-stellar options include (but are probably not limited to):
    • Ronan (procs Fury as a 5*)
    • Awakened Black Bolt (Permanent Furies; and a good partner if you ever do get that Medusa)
    • Movie Miss Marvel
    • Original Captain Marvel
    • Original Miss Marvel
    • Stretchy Miss Marvel
    • Abomination
    • Classic Ultron (***'trophy champ' from LOL rewards = no RNG required***)
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320

Well, Hyperion would be a splendid option, if you pulled him. Or you could use the Heimdall+Angela trick, but presumably don't have them.

There are other individual champs with poison immunity and Fury; it's just that they're less good options to rank up for other content.

As well as Hype's, Medusa and Hulk, the less-than-stellar options include (but are probably not limited to):
    • Awakened Black Bolt (Permanent Furies; and a good partner if you ever do get that Medusa)
    • Movie Miss Marvel
    • Original Miss Marvel
    • Stretchy Miss Marvel
    • Abomination
    Dammit I’d totally forgotten Hyperion gets fury when you use his heavy I’ve got an r4
    Thanks mate you really helped me.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★

• Movie Miss Marvel
    • Original Miss Marvel
    • Stretchy Miss Marvel
    • Abomination
    Dammit I’d totally forgotten Hyperion gets fury when you use his heavy I’ve got an r4
    Thanks mate you really helped me.
    No worries. Good luck!