**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

People in the beta, tell us what you can see

SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 882 ★★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
So the Colossus and OML beta should have started by now, I am hyper exited and want to see my boy colossus in action. If you are part of the beta please share your thoughts and opinions (maybe even pics)

Comments

• TripleBTripleB Posts: 245 ★★
    Been looking everywhere for videos, nothing
  • Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    edited August 2019
    Hold on. Will check both again
    @Was525 can you check Old Man Logan? He should be hitting really hard with his sp2 now
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Just wait for seatin to post about it
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    I'm not impressed with Colossus. I feel exactly how I felt when I got a 5* Sentry from the featured crystal. His damage is meh at best. I'll keep testing both out but I had high hopes for Colossus. If he could hit as hard as Spider-Gwen then I would be really impressed
  • Jaqen8Jaqen8 Posts: 8
    Collosus is good with this buff - especially with the OML synergy and a team of mutants.
  • If posible please post a video of Colossus buff. I'll be grateful
  • AsaWyethAsaWyeth Posts: 49
    Someone post a video or the abilities list please!
    @Jakearound is it a long ramp up time? Also do you think he will be a good defender or attacker? Comparatively speaking who is his damage like?
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    TripleB said:

@Jakearound is it a long ramp up time? Also do you think he will be a good defender or attacker? Comparatively speaking who is his damage like?

He’ll be tough on defense for sure. I was taking hits to see what kind of damage he takes and he was barely taking any damage with his armor ups.

He seems also a decent attacker as well with his immunities and ramp up damage but it’s still early. I just did WS, Cap Marvel and Juggs in ROL so far.

• ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I wish I could share something with you all. This is the second time I get an invite to try out potential upgrades to champs. And for the second time it won’t let me in 😔.

Yes I got participate when I got the invite. And yes I go to the orange button and TRY and switch to the beta server....but nothing happens 😡. I’ll just not accept the next invite, that way I don’t have to see the orange button 😂
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    I happened to like colossus a lot. I tested him out in ROL and at r5 I was consistently getting 17k special1 and with the right timing off a heavy then special one immediately while the fury was active and I got 27k. That’s great damage from a special 1 and he’s a tank.! I found OML very underwhelming. A decent regen champ but couldn’t get through a path of 3.2 uncollected only using him. Any one of my other r5s could do it including new colossus.
  • Inigo said:

I happened to like colossus a lot. I tested him out in ROL and at r5 I was consistently getting 17k special1 and with the right timing off a heavy then special one immediately while the fury was active and I got 27k. That’s great damage from a special 1 and he’s a tank.! I found OML very underwhelming. A decent regen champ but couldn’t get through a path of 3.2 uncollected only using him. Any one of my other r5s could do it including new colossus.

Can you show some gameplay of Colossus or his abilities, please.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Both underwhelming in my opinion. They can do some decent damage on crits, but both of their crit rates are way too low. Because of this they are pretty frustrating to play with. Shooting SP2 after SP2 with OML and getting 1/12 crit bleed sucks. Also, he sucks with Suicides, which I mainly run. Colossus is a tank, but damage is still underwhelming with a full team built around him
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    It won’t let me in the beta forum. My champs are no different at all in beta mode.
  • twocastlestwocastles Posts: 16
    You're probably not seeing much in way of posts about the beta, because many, like myself, are having issues just logging into it. I keep getting errors saying I can't connect to the server and end up in regular game. Others get the same, except even worse, they go into normal game mode but as a new player (not logging in their normal account either). Some are getting in but not having everything that is supposed to be there show up. The list goes on. Extremely bugged Beta. Some are already trying to leave feedback, and the feedback button fails as well. Very early to try it in my opinion, but maybe they want to vent...
  • Solitare9Solitare9 Posts: 11
    I am a beta tester. Colossus needs the Frost/Omega synergies to be good; without then he is lackluster. In fight, Colossus is a bit of a ramp up champion, and once he has all 20 permanent armor up buffs, he starts hitting pretty hard. His sp3 is sort of useless, but his organic armor does give him a ton of damage reduction, allowing him to lose barely any health from (non critical) basic hits.
    OML is good too, but it’s a little hard to keep up all of his furies/passive bleeds, and his regen doesn’t heal for much.