**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down again

Comments

• BloodshotBloodshot Posts: 4
    AQ...timed out and I loose half my health...this is rediculous. On top of that, all the bug maintenance put me behind grindi g for Hood. This is frustrating.
  • Dino7878Dino7878 Posts: 32
    Bonze9 wrote: »
    Jabbawokky wrote: »
    You all should just extend AQ 1 day and give everybody thats in arena that champ as well as a t4 for those in t4 arena. One champ wont hurt you guys. All that grinding gone to waste and I have to pull a double tomorrow -_-
    Honestly this guy is on to something. One champ isn't going to hurt you guys. Anyone that has already reached rank rewards should just get the champ. It won't kill you guys kabam! And yes I say only people that have reached ranked rewards because it's really not a high mark to hit and it is the last night. As far as aq some pots and revives and an extension of one day should be thought about.

@Kabam Miike thoughts on bringing this to the game team?

they seem to have gone silent,,,, hoping everything will just pass away.... B)
  • Batang_xBatang_x Posts: 19
    Dude I just lost my streak in t4bc arena and I was around 800k...c'mon kabam. This was my last run before going to bed. Smdh. 6mm4iz4edrz7.png
  • ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike what's the point of 30 minute timers in AQ when your entire team is dead? Or better yet... can't even get into the game?

There is no mean of only extra 30 minutes, 30 minutes won't recharge a single energy of AQ neither it will help to heal the champs who lost half health cause of server down while playing AQ.
  • Bonze9Bonze9 Posts: 73
    Dino7878 wrote: »
    Jabbawokky wrote: »
    You all should just extend AQ 1 day and give everybody thats in arena that champ as well as a t4 for those in t4 arena. One champ wont hurt you guys. All that grinding gone to waste and I have to pull a double tomorrow -_-
    Honestly this guy is on to something. One champ isn't going to hurt you guys. Anyone that has already reached rank rewards should just get the champ. It won't kill you guys kabam! And yes I say only people that have reached ranked rewards because it's really not a high mark to hit and it is the last night. As far as aq some pots and revives and an extension of one day should be thought about.

@Kabam Miike thoughts on bringing this to the game team?

they seem to have gone silent,,,, hoping everything will just pass away.... B)

Let's not allow this to die then! Keep posting it till we get something of at least an answer!
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    Guys don't flood the forums, they have enough going on already. Also, unless it's milestones you're concerned about, no one is able to play, so you're not getting "behind" in Arenas as these outages affect everyone. The cut odds for the Champions will probably reflect this.
  • Kiper7Kiper7 Posts: 6
    It would help if we could get a few alliance health pods for being kicked out during fights. Please consider it dear kabam.
  • 30 minutes its not enough mike... How about health pot we use because DC when fighting in AQ? And other people that cant get t4bc or basic/featured hero in arena?
    Hey Everybody,

I talked to the team about the issues that we all encountered today, and discussed how this affected everybody. We still have to talk more about this tomorrow, but I'm happy to say that we are now issuing the 30 Minute timers for Alliance Quests for all Players.

We're sorry about the effect that this has had on all of you, and the inconvenience this has caused.

30 minutes its not enough mike... How about health pot we use because DC when fighting in AQ and lost half of our health? And how about other people that cant get t4bc or basic/featured hero in arena?
  • Batang_xBatang_x Posts: 19
    Samuel030s wrote: »
    Guys don't flood the forums, they have enough going on already. Also, unless it's milestones you're concerned about, no one is able to play, so you're not getting "behind" in Arenas as these outages affect everyone. The cut odds for the Champions will probably reflect this.

So what are we supposed to do Gandhi, just sit back, relax and wait so they can keep screwing us over? I dont know about you but my streak is gone thanks to the same constant problem while im in the middle of a fight.

Samuel030s wrote: »

this is not just about arena only, aq is also affected. losing half health for nothing, and even losing the fight as well. maybe you are not doing aq or not having this problem like the rest of us. then lucky you.
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    edited August 2017
    I am actually in the middle of running Map 5, Act 4 and the Electro Arena. Everyone is affected by this. In a turbulent time like this, it would be wise to stop playing temporarily as you might heal your Champions just to have the game get shut down again. I understand that this may be the main time in your schedule to play and grind, which is, to say the least, extremely inconvenient. A word of advice to any Summoners who agent dealt with this before, don't heal your Champions until you are absolutely sure the server issues are fixed for the time being. This isn't the first time Kabam has had issues like this and it probably won't be the last.
    edited August 2017
    normal quest is not so bad, pots for those are easier to get compare to alliance pots that cost more just to recover all this lost in health due to server crash. if is normal quest to me, i also wont really bother since there is no time limit to completing it unlike aq. but is aq now that's the main problem.

• Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    edited August 2017
    It's back up! Hurry and finish your AQ path and round of Arena before it goes down again!
  • KandiwolfKandiwolf Posts: 35
    Yeah, 30 min def isn't cutting it considering most of us haven't even been able to get out of section 1 due to every time we try to log in the games down. On top of half our champs are dead for trying to make a move when it's up but in the process of crashing again.
  • CarwishCarwish Posts: 47
    I thought they said it was all ok now. Just finishe beating first boss in AQ, suddenly get notification of connection error. Check my internet, everything else works. Try to get back into game, and get emergency maintenance message. The game is then back up and running about 20 min later, but surprise srirprise, Boss is back to being alive, and champ is down to 1/2 life. That sucks! Thanks a lot Kabam.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Why can't our devices store the result of a fight? If there is a connection issue or the Eternal Spinning Wheel of Death appears, the game can then synchorize after it's back to normal.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Wow thank god i was asleep when all this **** happened
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Brandonius wrote: »
    I think it is a record for emergency maintenance times in a span of 4 hours. Lost Ironman in AQ because of it. Missed milestones in Science Solo Event. Have not been able to do a single fight in 2 hours and bed time soon and why behind in AQ.

But the pending 6* bs really makes me wanna quit anyway. Catering to the top 0.005% of the playing community does not make sense to me.

Emergency maintenance means a break I guess, we should all appreciate it more.

Agreed. I just went to bed instead of try to make up for lost time.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    The game was down from 7pm til 230am cst, every time it would let us in it would crash again within 15 minutes and there goes half your health. We all stayed up an extra couple of hours and still got screwed. We need reimbursement at minimum for all of this, and not after this aq ends, we need it now. It's stupid that the 600+ units worth of health lost has to come from our pockets while you guys decide how to rectify this and we all know it will be some generic **** that is supposed to be one size fits all but in reality is nowhere near that. Get them coders busy making 50% health pots and 50% revives to give to everyone !
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Might as well go for the trifecta! Get is running again and lets go for 3 crashes

I'd rather not :disappointed:

And there we have it! The TRIFECTA!!!
  • AtomBombAtomBomb Posts: 9
    These people got free rewards and probably tons of 5 star crystals, what are we gonna get for this. I hope it's generic 5 star awakening gems or something like that. msieyipraubd.jpg
  • The 30 sec timers do no good when people are at work and cant play anyways. The game goes down in the evening when people are getting off work and for most people that's the only time they can play. Doing 30 second timers while they are at work the next day doesn't make up for what they missed at all. Hopefully they will see that something more needs done to make up for it.
  • AtomBomb wrote: »
    These people got free rewards and probably tons of 5 star crystals, what are we gonna get for this. I hope it's generic 5 star awakening gems or something like that. msieyipraubd.jpg

I have no idea what you're referring to. Please explain
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    30 min timers are not enough. You need to send alliance revives and pots now!
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    30 min timers are not enough. You need to send alliance revives and pots now!

Instead of giving itens, change this damn penalty system, this is not working with these all unfixable issues.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Down afukkingain?!!! Seriously?!!
  • JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    edited August 2017
    Its not cheating if its a game error. Wonder how many people will get snitched on this time. -_-
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Yup. Ultron is below 25% after facing Magik's Limbo bs and then the game crashing going into next fight. Items must be used. Pretty typical way to force spending Kabam, why would they fix it?
This discussion has been closed.