**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Remove Auto Fight

GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
edited August 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
@The Game Team
Can we finally get rid of this auto fight button during battle? It literally has no use except for being the reason to ko ,if accidentally pressed. It’s enough to have it pre-fight. Not any particular reason to be in the middle of the fighting screen.
This problem really bothers many players and with the new higher position of specials bar in fight screen is totally annoying.
Whoever has an opinion or experience on that can post or press agree/disagree.
Thanks in advance

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    If u play one hand, like many players including me do, at hard fights where u have to be very quick, the area u block and attack is at the middle bottom. Just near this bs button.
  • Ah I see. Didnt know people played one handed.

...then play with 2 hands. Makes gameplay so much easier.

I’m playing the game 3 1/2 years one hand. Do u really believe I have chances of changing? lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

...then play with 2 hands. Makes gameplay so much easier.

I’m playing the game 3 1/2 years one hand. Do u really believe I have chances of changing? lol
    Definitely. Think of it like typing with 2 fingers. When you are young it works better, but when you start typing normally, even though it takes practice, you can type sooooooo much faster. It’s a good investment in technique.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I disagree I use the autofight feature all the time. I like the autofight button as I use it to explore things like heroic quests and the early part of master while in doing other things.
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    What!? People play one handed??
    Read the post more carefully please. I said to be removed from in fight screen, not completely. There is not any reason to be in fight. U can activate/deactivate in pre fight screen anyway.
    edited August 2019

What!? People play one handed??

People run one foot or even without feet. U can’t imagine what a human is capable of doing.
    Start believe in humanity again.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Greekhit said:

Read the post more carefully please. I said to be removed from in fight screen, not completely. There is not any reason to be in fight. U can activate/deactivate in pre fight screen anyway.

If you remove it from the fight screen, someone who accidentally enters a fight with it on won't be able to exit out of it and will either have to leave the fight and lose it, or let it play out. So this seems to be choosing which kind of mistake is the acceptable one.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I think there could be options. Only thing is you need to be able to access it after starting the fight. Couple of reasons.

1. If you start the fight with it active because you were using it but jumped to higher content and forgot to turn it off.
    2. If you want to intervene because sometimes the autofight AI even with extreme advantage manages to get themselves destroyed or just sits and does nothing.

Personally if they wanted to move it to the pause screen I would be good myself.
    Can be added at pause menu during fight. That will solve both problems. :)
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Or just dont press the button mid fight?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If you don’t like hit, then don’t use it and fight in beginner and normal yourself
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Open your eyes when playing.