**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Heavy attacks getting parried when opponent has Stand Your Ground Mastery

iPhone 7+, v12.4
LTE Service

This is not the first time this has happened. Throw a heavy, get parried. There is nothing in the stand your ground mastery description that states it causes parry if resisted. No where in the game can you parry a heavy. Can’t auto block it either. Would appreciate some feedback on this situation. Frustrating costing me potions for what appears to be a broken mechanic.

Comments

• THE_BmannyTHE_Bmanny Posts: 15

Doesn’t say “if well timed can enact the parry mastery” just that you can “resist a block break”
    edited August 2019
    https://youtu.be/m5yzHD39gfU

Video of incident.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Good luck 😊
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Resist a block break means the block will not be broken
    When you parry you block around a similar time frame right before getting hit so you block, hence the phrase well timed blocks
    You resist a block break and you timed it hence perry on a heavy attack

I appreciate your reply but I have to hear it from a mod.
    Hope you get one.

However heavy attacks are a basic attack covered under the parry mastery, SYG gives you the chance to block them. 1+1=stun
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Doesn’t say “if well timed can enact the parry mastery” just that you can “resist a block break”

Block break is what prevents the parry, if you resist it then you can parry

Mods dont general post on threads like this just because you want them to.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Resist a block break means the block will not be broken
    When you parry you block around a similar time frame right before getting hit so you block, hence the phrase well timed blocks
    You resist a block break and you timed it hence perry on a heavy attack

I appreciate your reply but I have to hear it from a mod.
    if you want to get a response from someone in authority, just send in a support ticket or DM one of the mods.
    btw I'm guessing you have SYG maxed out just for defence? hmm... :thinking: