**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold

Besides obvious-end of rainbow, catch leprechaun-what is/are best ways to get Gold. I now am finally getting good champions and have stockpiled catalysts and ISO, but am tapped out completely in Gold Dept leaving 4*s and first 5* languishing without ability to Level and Rank up.
Events? Which one(s)? Story? (Map, Routes, etc, for best bang for dollar?)? Arenas? Been Grinding but return on investment of Gold paid to find fights and what win in Gold seems minimal at best-should I be grinding in two or more VSs? Other(s)?
ANY help greatly appreciated, and/or even pointing in right direction to find answers am seeking.
Please help, in desperate (& very frustrated) need of more experienced players hard won knowledge. Thank you hopefully.

Comments

• Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    [removed by moderation], arena is still best. I've had to just not rank up champs for awhile and it's making the game reallllllly boring
    Post edited by TenebrousTenebrific on
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Arenas, hands down the best use of your farming time. The 2 star arena also costs no gold to start a match if you want to maximize your returns.
  • OldaviseOldavise Posts: 35
    Sorry to escalate a brewing police action (doesn't seem 'war' yet, hope peace may be achieved in our time) but really enjoyed the feedback. Not just the advice, which is very helpful, thank you, but how presented. Made me laugh and brought me out of a funk, especially as misery loves company and many (well Kronos at least, but assuming (even tho do know what assume really means) others feel same) others feel the same frustration/boredom at not being able to rank up.
    Stara99, don't know what you have to say but would love your input (as long as don't say/infer I'm stupid and such; yes, I have eaten glue paste in my younger years but I like to believe I have risen above that and burst forth from my cocoon to the soar like the mighty eagle I have become, or at least the giant mutant pig-bear that destroys all in the woods of 1970's polluted waterways in our North American forests predicted in prophetic "made for TV movies" of same era. If the public forums cause you worry please contact me privately? I promise you and your statements anonymity tho I am not of the clergy, medical profession, or even of the tenuous fifth estate with the press's promise of "your 'secret' is safe with me; so let my promise of safeguarding lay on its merits: that of complete stranger of assumed name on the Internet-who could ask for more?
    Thanks to all. If others wish to weigh in I await your replies as well as those who have already written if they find they have more to say on the matter. Knowledge is power; yo Joe!
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited August 2017
    i'll just sit here and watch everyone beg for more gold other then arena while I spend mine ranking up these 5* we are supposed to get. Good luck to you even though @Kabam Miike said in other threads there are plenty of options
    go83jcg2gqm7.png
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Stara99 wrote: »
    i'll just sit here and watch everyone beg for more gold other then arena while I spend mine ranking up these 5* we are supposed to get. Good luck to you even though @Kabam Miike said in other threads there are plenty of options
    go83jcg2gqm7.png

Literally exploring 5.2 as I type this and the "as available as ever" line is very misleading
    Also 1m in 1 day got me about 30k between arena, BC crystals and 5.2 exploration

THERE IS LITERALLY NO REASON GOLD NEEDS TO BE A THING

we have ISO… gold is literally just an upgrade item but… ISO!!! And CATS we have cats and ISO…… why gold?!
    They sent me to jail guys help lol
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Also 1m in 1 day got me about 30k between arena, BC crystals and 5.2 exploration

THERE IS LITERALLY NO REASON GOLD NEEDS TO BE A THING

we have ISO… gold is literally just an upgrade item but… ISO!!! And CATS we have cats and ISO…… why gold?!

No dude all you have to do is just grind for 4-5 hours a day for gold in the arenas obviously. That's what the player base has been screaming for!
    I grinded 1m points in the arena man
    edited August 2017
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    I grinded 1m points in the arena man

I was being sarcastic. Idk why Kabam expects us to grind that much when I would put money that they don't either.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited August 2017

Lol, you did the crime and now you'll pay the time.

p.s. I think it goes without saying that in Kabam prison you definitely do not want to drop the soap.

Lol, you did the crime and now you'll pay the time.

Apparently if you just tag literally every mod in the forum you get your own personally curated safe space! I'm about done with these forums. The guy who actually repeatedly used expletives gets off free lmao