**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Query on whether the AW season rewards?!

DeeparviDeeparvi Posts: 182 ★★
Dear Mods and Guys,

I have one question on the AW season rewards, that if I leave my current alliance and join other alliance after the last war of the season and before the rewards are out, whether I will still be getting the AW season rank rewards??.. Bcoz I was still their till the war got over?? Pls suggest @Kabam Miike

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Deeparvi said:

Dear Mods and Guys,

I have one question on the AW season rewards, that if I leave my current alliance and join other alliance after the last war of the season and before the rewards are out, whether I will still be getting the AW season rank rewards??.. Bcoz I was still their till the war got over?? Pls suggest @Kabam Miike

you will lose the rewards. You have to be in the alliance when they go out, but you have time, because the next war is not until tomorrow.
    Deeparvi said:

Lormif said:

Deeparvi said:

Dear Mods and Guys,

you will lose the rewards. You have to be in the alliance when they go out, but you have time, because the next war is not until tomorrow.
    R u sure on this??? Do u have any forums thread where the mods have confirmed on the same??
    positive, they have posted on it before.
  • Hey there, in order to qualify for season rewards, you'll need to have completed at least 5 wars with the alliance you are with since you most recently joined. If you currently qualify for season rewards with the Alliance you are with, you'll need to stay with them until the rewards have been sent to you and you have claimed them. If you leave at any point before you've claimed the rewards, the count will reset.

So just to reiterate, for the situation you mentioned, you'll need to stay in the alliance until you have claimed the rewards. Afterward, you'll be fine to move if you wish.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Hey there, in order to qualify for season rewards, you'll need to have completed at least 5 wars with the alliance you are with since you most recently joined. If you currently qualify for season rewards with the Alliance you are with, you'll need to stay with them until the rewards have been sent to you and you have claimed them. If you leave at any point before you've claimed the rewards, the count will reset.

So just to reiterate, for the situation you mentioned, you'll need to stay in the alliance until you have claimed the rewards. Afterward, you'll be fine to move if you wish.

What if the alliance kicks you out before the rewards come? I heard alliances do that people.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 506 ★★★

Hey there, in order to qualify for season rewards, you'll need to have completed at least 5 wars with the alliance you are with since you most recently joined. If you currently qualify for season rewards with the Alliance you are with, you'll need to stay with them until the rewards have been sent to you and you have claimed them. If you leave at any point before you've claimed the rewards, the count will reset.

What if the alliance kicks you out before the rewards come? I heard alliances do that people.
    Same deal. You don't get the rewards.
    Deeparvi said:

JollyHawk said:

But that's totally unfair to the player as Bcoz of some ego of some of the officer or leader of the alliance, the player who stayed long enough in the entire season will suffer, I think @Kabam Zibiit should quote something on it also.. Please guide
    he did above. You have to be in the alliance when rewards come out. If you are kicked before the rewards come out then you are not in the alliance when they come out.

It is up to you to get into an alliance you trust who wont kick you out. If you worry about that you need to change before the 5 war cut off.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Deeparvi said:

JollyHawk said:

But that's totally unfair to the player as Bcoz of some ego of some of the officer or leader of the alliance, the player who stayed long enough in the entire season will suffer, I think @Kabam Zibiit should quote something on it also.. Please guide
    He just answered it. Read it again. You leaving could be because of any reason: leaving or being kicked.
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    Deeparvi said:

JollyHawk said:

I think he already did. If you're not in the alliance when the awards go out, you won't get them. Regardless of the reason why it still applies.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited August 2019

@Kabam Zibiit .. Have a question related to staying in alliance until you CLAIM the rewards, as opposed to just thru when they are SENT OUT.
    If you get the Mail Msg with the rewards, and for some reason decide to not actually claim them from the Mail msg right away (or don’t login soon after rewards are sent)... and then get kicked or leave... Does Kabam actually take away the Mail Msg with the rewards ??

I know you have to stay until they are Sent Out, but what does when you actually Claim them have anything to do with it ???

Officers will wait until rewards are sent out, and then start to make membership changes. How in the world do we know whether other people have actually CLAIMED their rewards yet before officers get rid of someone (maybe some ppl Officers would be getting rid of don’t log back in until several hours later).
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

@Kabam Zibiit .. Have a question related to staying in alliance until you CLAIM the rewards, as opposed to just thru when they are SENT OUT.
    If you get the Mail Msg with the rewards, and for some reason decide to not actually claim them from the Mail msg right away (or don’t login soon after rewards are sent)... and then get kicked or leave... Does Kabam actually take away the Mail Msg with the rewards ??

I know you have to stay until they are Sent Out, but what does when you actually Claim them have anything to do with it ???

Officers will wait until rewards are sent out, and then start to make membership changes. How in the world do we know whether other people have actually CLAIMED their rewards yet before officers get rid of someone (maybe some ppl Officers would be getting rid of don’t log back in until several hours later).
    Once you receive them in your Inbox, they should be yours. At least that's what I think.
  • That’s what I thought too, Grounded. But Zibiit specifically added that you have to actually Claim them first. Which I did not think was part of the equation. Maybe just misspoke regarding Sent vs Claimed, so maybe he can clear that up so there isn’t any confusion for officers.
  • CBK86DGLCBK86DGL Posts: 3
    will i get season rewards, if i left & join the same alliance after participating 5 wars
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 506 ★★★
    CBK86DGL said:

will i get season rewards, if i left & join the same alliance after participating 5 wars

No you won't.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    CBK86DGL said:

no, you need to participate in 5 war after rejoining