**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Role Reversal Havok in Uncollected Quest....

Please DONT do this again. There are ONLY a few champs that can counter Havok amd tou have effectively handicapped two of them by making Tech have a disadvantage. Havok is one of the cheapest characters in this game already.....I'd also like to know how AI in uncollected mode can fire off a special at same time it's in block status. We cant do this so why is the AI allowed to do things not possible by us? The last few updates have made the AI cheat and then you add nodes to champs like Havok that give disadvantages to the few champs that counter him...seriously....

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    As already mentioned, you can use any champion on that battle, even if your attack is a little lower than normal. Still, tech class isn't the only one with Havoc Counters or that can trigger armor up buffs
  • If you have a venom, try that. That whole map on uncollected wrecked me, but venom helps with that
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    As i recall this months uncollected Havok has Counter Tactics, but still mainly most of the characters that arent Tech can Completely Dominate Havok.
    -Venom
    -Angela
    -Colossus
    -Heimdall
    -VtD
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Winter Soldier.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Ghost with hood one the team can just push him to a sp3 tank that and so one.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    BPCW is probably the only 'Armour Up' Skill champion (I'm pretty sure that Killmonger's passive armour doesn't work); but as suggested above, Awakened Winter Soldier has that helpful anti-Havok power drain. Daredevil can't do much about the unavoidable plasma damage, but is great for avoiding a lot of hits.

And don't forget the most effective counter of all (as long as you're ready for a really, really long fight):
    https://youtu.be/88xz1MB1xNU
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    I didn't think about Venom or Winter Soldier...thanks. I'll have to try those 2. They are ONLY 5s I have on that list.

Thanks for suggestions...that Havok is irritating
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    BlackJ4zz said:

As i recall this months uncollected Havok has Counter Tactics, but still mainly most of the characters that arent Tech can Completely Dominate Havok.
    -Venom
    -Angela
    -Colossus
    -Heimdall
    -VtD

Honestly adding counter tactic on an already op champ was borderline overkill like seriously do even play this game the devs or they like to be funny bc they really arent
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    There are quite a few cosmic champs that can counter him
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    To be honest even if you don't have the counters I would recommend you stick to letting him launch his Heavies and SP2's as much as possible as this not only actually removes/ converts his Plasma charges to Prowess buffs, but also are easy to deal with.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

At least 4 people that visited this thread really suck at fighting havok and can't handle being called out on it.

Marvelous.

I almost soloed him with my 6* angela but guess what counter tactic decided not today
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Domino worked well for me and bulldozed him. If u don’t have a specific counter to him try a high ranked hard hitter and ko him fast.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

I didn't think about Venom or Winter Soldier...thanks. I'll have to try those 2. They are ONLY 5s I have on that list.

Thanks for suggestions...that Havok is irritating

Winter Soldier needs to be duped though.