**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

She-Hulk Heavy Speed Bug Fix [Title Edited for Clarity]

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Eh pretty well known where?? Lots of champs can chain heavies after a combo this is not a one off thing. I don’t exactly see what you’re defending here?

Exactly my point. Since when is chaining a heavy at the end of a combo a bug? Not all champs can do it, all champs have different sizes, move sets, hit boxes etc. but She-Hulk is NOT the only champ that can STILL do it. Is Kabam going to update all the other champs that can do it?

To me this is like saying chaining a special mid-heavy is a bug... Kabam gonna come along a remove that mechanic from champs like CapIW, etc? :o

And when they find champs doing it they fix it as has been illustrated in this thread.
    gp87 said:

I dont believe that there are people like you here! What mean is bug fix? Its her gameplay! Doctor octapus has the same, even the old man logan! Fast heavys! For god shake .. if it was bug as you say they should change it months now! One more nerf after symbiote

bugs can persist in games for years or even decades before being fixed. The length of time in the game does not negate it being a bug.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Feeney234 said:

Lormif said:

I assume he found out slow does not work 100% on the champion and is considering it a nerf.

What?

Go read the change log before assuming.
    Or he could be clear his statement instead of just raging. If you leave things up to interpretation they will be interpreted.

Don’t jump the gun guys, read the change log. It’s a huge part of her desirability.

She-Hulk: Fixed an issue where she could Combo into a Heavy Attack.

You should never rank up a champion becasue they can do something outside of the bounds of the game that is not specifically stated in the abilities.

this is not a nerf, it is a bug fix.
    Eh, it’s been well known since day 1 of 6.2. Kabam has had ample opportunity to comment on it or list it in the bugs and known issues thread.
    If they knew it was a bug. It was well known that NC could be switched easily, but kabam was apparently unaware of that issue as well. Dont assume jsut because something is well known to you that everyone knows.
    Funny, Kabam had been made aware of NC (in the bugs forum) over a year before the AI change. You’re making so many assumptions, me thinks the lazy doth protest too much.
    And they commented on it? You really they dont read it all right? I am not making any assumptions here, kabam mike came out and said they were not aware of it.
    1) Kabam has stated they read all posts in the bugs forums.

2) Cite your source.

3) Pretty funny you demand clarity from the OP but none from Kabam.
    1) you really honestly think they read every single post on every thread?

2) Already did, Kabam mike

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/793487#Comment_793487

3) I dont demand anything from anyone, but ifyou are not clear then there is going to be interpretation.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

I agree, this is a bug.

However....

Fixing this bug creates a huge disparity between players who have already defeated the champion paths in 6.2.6 and those who haven't. I don't think this bug should be fixed.

Yes she hulk made champion easy and also couldn’t have kabam at least have given warning as this strat has been well known for months
    Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

IKON said:

I agree, this is a bug.

However....

Fixing this bug creates a huge disparity between players who have already defeated the champion paths in 6.2.6 and those who haven't. I don't think this bug should be fixed.

Yes she hulk made champion easy and also couldn’t have kabam at least have given warning as this strat has been well known for months
    They are giving you warning, it is not in the game yet... it is in the change log for the next patch.
    A one week warning when the so called “bug” has been known for months
    That’s plenty of time for people to have ranked up she hulk
    Its still a warning, they cannot go back in time and warn you before they know and fix the bug.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

IKON said:

I agree, this is a bug.

However....

They are giving you warning, it is not in the game yet... it is in the change log for the next patch.
    Its still a warning, they cannot go back in time and warn you before they know and fix the bug.
    They could have easily said in a post before they started fixing the bug it was unintended
    Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

IKON said:

I agree, this is a bug.

However....

They could have easily said in a post before they started fixing the bug it was unintended
    So now you are moving the goal posts...
    Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

IKON said:

I agree, this is a bug.

However....

So now you are moving the goal posts...
    How? like seriously all I see you do is argue on here for the sake of it
    "I wish they gave a warning"

They gave you a warning, it is not in place yet

"I wish they gave us MORE of a warning"

if you dont see the difference between claiming they should have gave a warning, and claiming that warning is not good enough then I cannot clarify it any more.
This discussion has been closed.