X-Machina Legends Run Times/Predictions

Comments

• Dreadpool_XF8Dreadpool_XF8 Member Posts: 25

Think 3:05 will make it?

Easily
  • NøxNøx Member Posts: 77
    Nøx said:

Does anyone know if this month was easier or harder than last month?

it was quite easy compared to last month
    That’s why I’m thinking the cutoff will be more like 3:10 or maybe even 3:05. Tough to say, there isn’t that much of a sampling to judge by.
    Last month, the 100th player made it in 3.08.
    Lets just forget about 3.10

Actually last month Z0mbie did a run in 3:12 and placed 91st and Vîrux did one in 3:13 to finish in 97th. Not sure were you got 3:08 for the 100th.

Where they posted:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/147270/phantasmagoria-legends-run-times

Hall of Legends for Confirmation:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends
  • JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Member Posts: 269 ★★
    Nøx said:

Nøx said:

That’s why I’m thinking the cutoff will be more like 3:10 or maybe even 3:05. Tough to say, there isn’t that much of a sampling to judge by.

Actually last month Z0mbie did a run in 3:12 and placed 91st and Vîrux did one in 3:13 to finish in 97th. Not sure were you got 3:08 for the 100th.

Where they posted:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/147270/phantasmagoria-legends-run-times

Hall of Legends for Confirmation:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends

I contacted King BUk (100th) personally in game and his time was 3:08. Some guys might have posted fake times in the forums to throw people off.
  • FishweaselFishweasel Member Posts: 186 ★★
    Is it possible they don’t actually list everyone in the actual finish order beyond the first few spots?

Is it possible they don’t actually list everyone in the actual finish order beyond the first few spots?

I’d like to know the same thing.
    The deadline to attempt the legends run this month has passed. LET’S SEE THOSE TIMES!!!

I didn’t realize it had passed, seems like it took forever :). I ran 3:02:59. I didn’t use corvus either, used sparky.
    edited August 2019
    I’m a little worried about my time. Load times were super slow.
    Load times were slow on this event and I had a great connection. I think you have a good chance!
    Also, if 3:08 or 3:13 (I know there is some debate) made it last time, I would think under 3:05 has a legit chance to make it.

Also, if 3:08 or 3:13 (I know there is some debate) made it last time, I would think under 3:05 has a legit chance to make it.

Thanks, I hope you’re right!
    Me too! That means we both make it :).
    Im surprised more people aren’t looking here and posting their times, I’m so anxious I can’t stop checking lol
  • SmokeysandmanSmokeysandman Member Posts: 63
    Same

Same

What was your time?
    @Kabam Miike I was wondering why it takes so long to post legend run winners. The cutoff has already ended for this months event quest. What is the harm in giving out the titles after the cutoff has ended vs making everyone wait until the entire event is over. I think this might be something for Kabam to consider.
  • SmokeysandmanSmokeysandman Member Posts: 63

Same

What was your time?
    3:10 with a solid 7 disconnects thanks to my now former isp. I switched internet companies 2 days later 😂
    Wow, thats unfortunate. I hope you still get it man.
  • MokataKlanMokataKlan Member Posts: 13
    3:02.9 RemataKlan_
    @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Porthos i was wondering why Kabam can’t post the legend run winners on the event quests after the legend run cutoff date vs waiting several more weeks until the event is over?
    I doubt you will get an answer to that lol
  • NøxNøx Member Posts: 77

@Kabam Miike or @Kabam Porthos i was wondering why Kabam can’t post the legend run winners on the event quests after the legend run cutoff date vs waiting several more weeks until the event is over?

They stated before it takes a little longer because they go through the fastest manually to make sure nobody was cheating to get the tittle. I can’t find the exact post tho.
    Oh, ok. Unfortunate that someone would actually try to cheat to get the title. Kind of defeats the purpose of it....
  • kmackiskmackis Member Posts: 7
    Not true... Arni2 did 3:12 and he was 95

Nøx said:

@Kabam Miike do we have a final date for when the X-Machina legend run results will be posted?
  • JimmyJohnJonesJimmyJohnJones Member Posts: 81
    3:04 with Cull.

3:04:??
  • Sir_TruthComicSir_TruthComic Member Posts: 1
    3:33 on Iphone 6. Had to restart 6 times. Likely out of the top 100.

It would be nice to actually get confirmation...

Another timely Kabam communication.
  • JimmyJohnJonesJimmyJohnJones Member Posts: 81

3:04:??

Based on what we’ve seen so far in the posts I’m thinking under 3:05 should make it. 3:10 seems to have a decent shot too but it would be good if there were more data points.