**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

She-Hulk Heavy Speed Bug Fix [Title Edited for Clarity]

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Lormif said:

RoOOts said:

First: We ONLY give RDT and Compensation if a champ is nerfed!

Then: Of course you NEVER nerf a character, you just destroy the abilities that have been there for years, because of a sudden "bug". 😂

The BEST! Its genius- and it even works. Nobody here has asked for rank down tickets so far.

P.S. Hood has also been nerfed. combo chains from him also have been known for years ... but then again: he seems a pretty solid counter vs. 6.2 champions ...obviously has to be nerfed ....sorry i mean debugged. 🤣

several people have asked for RDTs in here.
    And rightly so
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

RoOOts said:

First: We ONLY give RDT and Compensation if a champ is nerfed!

Then: Of course you NEVER nerf a character, you just destroy the abilities that have been there for years, because of a sudden "bug". 😂

The BEST! Its genius- and it even works. Nobody here has asked for rank down tickets so far.

P.S. Hood has also been nerfed. combo chains from him also have been known for years ... but then again: he seems a pretty solid counter vs. 6.2 champions ...obviously has to be nerfed ....sorry i mean debugged. 🤣

several people have asked for RDTs in here.
    And rightly so
    I was countering his claim that no one had asked for them, not if it was right or not.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

Hey everybody,

We’re sorry that this update came as a surprise. The Ability to chain into a Heavy Attack from a combo is not one that is intended for any Champion, and we have never advertised it as one (except for Wasp, who has a built in short Passive stun to ensure that she is able to do it). No Champion should be able to Combo into a Heavy attack with 100% reliability, unless explicitly stated in their Ability description.

This was not something that was listed as an ability or an exception for She-Hulk. She was not built, tuned, or tested, around this unintended interaction. This was identified as an issue and resolved.

We apologize for the confusion caused by this interaction.

You let this happen for 3 years then as soon as it’s useful you “fix it”. What a coincidence.

How are we supposed to trust you and make rank up decisions if we never know when something might be deemed a “bug”?
    DrZola said:

Hey everybody,

We’re sorry that this update came as a surprise. The Ability to chain into a Heavy Attack from a combo is not one that is intended for any Champion, and we have never advertised it as one (except for Wasp, who has a built in short Passive stun to ensure that she is able to do it). No Champion should be able to Combo into a Heavy attack with 100% reliability, unless explicitly stated in their Ability description.

This was not something that was listed as an ability or an exception for She-Hulk. She was not built, tuned, or tested, around this unintended interaction. This was identified as an issue and resolved.

Honestly, people should get more than an apology here, Miike.

This was a specific mechanic known throughout the community for a while and a significant attribute of the champ. You guys need to be more attuned to what is happening in game and make “fixes” like this out of the gate, not months later.

I dodged this bullet and used mine at R3 for 6.2 content. But anyone who used their hard-to-get materials on her should get them back and then some.

Dr. Zola
    How do you fix something you dont know is broken, that does not make any sense.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    I dont use she hulk so this is completely objective.

If there was a more inclusive list to known bugs instead of the 7 issues listed it would avoid stuff like this.

In addition if there working on a fix, they should list the issue in the known bugs. I'm not sure why they enjoy these stealth projects/fixes, but it's going to lead to people being irritated.

Its called transparency, which is probably why Kabam doesnt grasp the concept
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike how exactly are you planning to “fix” shehulk’s heavy out of a combo?
    DrZola said:

Lormif said:

DrZola said:

Hey everybody,

Honestly, people should get more than an apology here, Miike.

This was a specific mechanic known throughout the community for a while and a significant attribute of the champ. You guys need to be more attuned to what is happening in game and make “fixes” like this out of the gate, not months later.

I dodged this bullet and used mine at R3 for 6.2 content. But anyone who used their hard-to-get materials on her should get them back and then some.

Dr. Zola
    How do you fix something you dont know is broken, that does not make any sense.
    You do it, quite simply, because running the game is your job.

Dr. Zola
    So you magically fix something you dont know about "because it is your job"? um, there is no magic in this world, if you dont know something is broke you cannot fix it.
This discussion has been closed.