**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you keep yourself from being jealous in mcoc?

2»

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    His luck is just as bad as yours, but he opens hundreds more crystals I presume. The odds are bad for all of us, but the more you open the more you hit. I’ve just learned to accept it. Just play your own game. You can’t rank them all up anyway.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Generally, I don't keep my eyes on what other people have. I don't get jealous. I'm happy for whatever people pull. Everything, but Goldpool. I've bought so many of those and never pulled him. So a little jealous. Hahaha.
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52

For every good pull I had 3 or 4 bad pull, just gotta keep playing and hope for the best.
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    i expect the worst in every crystal, so i cant get disappointed. :D nevertheless i watch a lot of youtubers pulling good n bad stuff. am i jealous? definately not!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    ManChild said:

I don’t watch other people open crystals.

People should either not watch any pulls, or watch all of them. Because Seatin has had stretches of bad luck that are longer than many players will ever even open those crystals. Seatin opens tons of crystals and he gets good luck and he gets bad luck. If someone is jealous of his good luck, they need to ask themself if they'd be willing to spend a thousand dollars on a bad luck streak and keep going. You can't be jealous of his good luck, and not willing to also accept his bad luck. They are a package deal.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    You can't I am constantly feeling envy at others champ pulls or game play skills. All you can do is suck it up and hope one day.. You get the champ. The skill side is a different matter completely. An op champ would only ever get me so far😂. My skills are limited so I have become comfortable with my level.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    This should make u feel better about getting sentry..
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Still have no void or ghost or omega but what i do have is Corvus.Blade.Iceman.Domino and those are all i need.

Altho some events they dont qualify lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    MetalJake said:

Look on the bright side, that red skull can counter havok. No I’m not joking
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Don’t spend any money and then you can just be happy with what you get knowing almost everyone is dumping tons of cash and they deserve to have better toys than you 😎 I always thank the whales in my ally when they get big pulls. “Thanks for keeping the lights on for guys like me”

Side note. When you don’t have all the options it will make you a much better player because you don’t have the OP with cheese for every complicated scenario.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Not playing the game