**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Indefinite loading (not after sp3)

StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues

I have a samsung galaxy s9+ android phone (version 9) which i play on wifi and 4g.

I find that since update i get a lot of indefinite loading at different times. Sometimes its a continuous loading screen, other times it loads the background and top bar but nothing else comes up.
Several times (mainly in AW tbh) i go into a fight and it never loads the fight for me to enter. Then after minutes of letting it load i restarted game and low and behold my champs are down half health and attack bonus lost. This has not cost any matches, but it has cost me a lot of expensive health potions.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Yup had the same issue, iPhone SE.
    Tried to report it earlier in the month and one of the mods just closed the thread and placed my comment in the thread regarding the crashes after an SP3, even though it doesn’t involve an SP3.
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★

Yup had the same issue, iPhone SE.
    Tried to report it earlier in the month and one of the mods just closed the thread and placed my comment in the thread regarding the crashes after an SP3, even though it doesn’t involve an SP3.

So maybe not just an android issue then.