**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just my thoughts on Champion "Changes", "Fixes", "Nerfs", whatever you'd like to call it, idc.

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
TL;DR, it's unfair that we (the community) can get screwed over by your (Kabam's) understandable short comings. (Read the rest for the details and where I'm coming from, and please Without assuming I'm someone who "just wants free stuff" and/or "is just jumping on the Rant Train"...)

I completely get everyone makes mistakes and these Interactions/Bugs can be missed, but in a game that's Ever Evolving with New Incorrect Interactions between Champions (example back when Drax was revealed to be able to bypass Mordu's Astral-Evade) and even Old Big Oversights (example She-Hulk's speedy Heavy Attack) there should be a way for people (the community) to Reverse their Choices when it's Fair and Not Their Fault. (Not saying those examples should or shouldn't deserve the option to Reverse your Previous Choice, they're just examples of Unintended Interactions and Mechanics.)
No I am Not saying give every Player the "you know whats" all the time with free reign on who they can use "it" on, I mean give people who invested into these specific cases the option to change Only That Decision when it's something that was caused by an error on your (Kabam's) part. If these Champions were set in stone upon released being Fully Tested with no problems whatsoever then it'd make sense for these Decisions to be Permanent with no turning back, but since this is a Constantly Growing and Changing Game (basically in a perpetual Beta compared to other games with a set system and no new editions) that's not the case and I just don't see it as Fair that we (the community) can be stuck with these irreversible choices that couldn't possibly take into account these constant changes that may completely alter certain Mechanics at any point in time because of oversights on the Creators end (again it's completely understand and everyone makes mistakes).

Please don't instantly silence me or mindlessly rant at me for expressing my opinion or for implying the "Item That Shall Not Be Named", I'm talking to the Admins And Players here, I would just like you to thoroughly read my thoughts/opinions that I'm Fairly Expressing and think about it from several points of view. (From the view points of the Players that know the ins and outs of the game, the Audiences that play other games and that are looking into this game with blind eyes, the Admins/Bug Fixers that watch over these cases and work together to come to these decisions that can make or break certain previous choices, the Creators who made these Mechanics and missed something big or small due to understandable simple human error, from a Financial standpoint where while "this item" that is a fix for these unforeseen changes/fixes may be free to implement but they can trickle down into profits when things like purchasing Champion Crystals and more so Rank Up Materials that go up for sale that you may no longer need to buy because of the returned Materials for the previous Fair Error that any Creator should own up to, and people like me who are just trying to think how these things can be handled Fairly for everyone and just want to Suggest something that can make Everyone Happy without "offending" Anyone.)

Thank you reading, I know it's a Big Post with a Lot of side explanations/conversations but I try to be thorough and make sure no one gets confused by any part of the Post.

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Your word "game is ever evolving".

So what's wrong with making adjustments to champions in an ever evolving game?

Some champs will get better (Collosus, OML), some champs are adjusted down slightly.

What's the problem?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I agree with most of it except for Drax. His interaction with Astral Evade was always announced as unintended. They just happened to take a while to fix it. This is different. She Hulk was beta tested and numerous videos have been made with her heavy. This came out of left field and is all the sudden unintended. This is miles different and in a bad way.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    V1PER1987 said:

I agree with most of it except for Drax. His interaction with Astral Evade was always announced as unintended. They just happened to take a while to fix it. This is different. She Hulk was beta tested and numerous videos have been made with her heavy. This came out of left field and is all the sudden unintended. This is miles different and in a bad way.

Again those were just Examples, sorry if they were bad Examples but I was just trying to think off the top of my head.
    edited August 2019

Some champs will get better (Collosus, OML), some champs are adjusted down slightly.

What's the problem?

There's no problem with that, but these changes should warrant the option to change you decision when they're Entire Mechanic Changing with little warning.

What's the problem?

There's no problem with that, but these changes should warrant the option to change you decision when they're Entire Mechanic Changing.
    And again I'm not saying give them an out every single time there's any little change, only when it's something that changes the very core of a Champion/Mechanic.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Also SS isn't getting nerfed his description is being changed to match his abilities.

Also SS isn't getting nerfed his description is being changed to match his abilities.

Where was Anything said about SS in this Post? (I agree but why did you bring this up?)
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ridiculous handling of the situation by Kabam. Seriously disappointing.

Ridiculous handling of the situation by Kabam. Seriously disappointing.

I agree, I genuinely want to know what happened to wanting to be more transparent? With the She-Hulk Heavy Combo thing, they've clearly known about it for Atleast 2 Weeks because they referenced it in a Content Creator Spotlight Post.