**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm bored....

So I 100 the event quest and story mode has become to hard for me. Besides that what is there to do to quickly get resources and have fun? PS I am aware if verses and dungeons but I do have enough 4 stars for arenas and I quickly complete dungeon rewards with my friends.

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    If you're stuck in a progression point then your focus needs to shift to trying to improve your account - for that you can't really go past Arena.

You say you don't have enough 4* but that's just something to take into account - either drop to a lower arena or push to muscle through .
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    But I usually don't have that much time to grind @PantherusNZ
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

If you're stuck in a progression point then your focus needs to shift to trying to improve your account - for that you can't really go past Arena.

You say you don't have enough 4* but that's just something to take into account - either drop to a lower arena or push to muscle through .

Are you the Panthera guy that's quite active on the NZ/Aus global chat?!?!

But I usually don't have that much time to grind @PantherusNZ

That's tricky mate. But if the next content you need to clear is beyond your current capability, then the only option is to improve that capability - either your skills or your roster. Arena does both.

Are you the Panthera guy that's quite active on the NZ/Aus global chat?!?!

LOL - given I don't know what the NZ/Aus global chat is, I'll say no :)

I turned Global chat off in-game a long time ago

Or should I try story because I'm on act 4.4.1. The enemy is usually 5k pi while my chaos are 3 to 4 k
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Or should I try story because I'm on act 4.4.1. The enemy is usually 5k pi while my chaos are 3 to 4 k

Once you've completed all the event quests for the month it's a great time to make further progress in Story Mode.

Absolutely.

Feel free to post your roster and tell us what you struggle with because we can likely help.
    I will post it tommorow
    Can I friend you in the game?
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    a set of maxed 3 stars, and/or some 4* 4/40's should be enough to complete Act 4.

Go for it
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Hi bored! Im Dad!
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    If you're struggling very badly with 5K PI opponents when your guys are 3K or 4K you might need to work on developing specific skills, like parry and dex (I'm still working on these myself). You may also just need to upgrade your roster to deal with specific opponents or nodes, which points back to arenas.
    Wubbie075 said:

If you're struggling very badly with 5K PI opponents when your guys are 3K or 4K you might need to work on developing specific skills, like parry and dex (I'm still working on these myself). You may also just need to upgrade your roster to deal with specific opponents or nodes, which points back to arenas.

If you haven't already - check out Dork Lessons' Ninja series for guides on how to parry, dex, intercept, etc.