**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you think of the She-Hulk Fix/Nerf?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
She-Hulk is losing the ability to chain a heavy in the middle of her combo when the opponent is below a bar of power and backed against the wall. This helps her get opponents to a bar of power sooner, which lets her refresh her furies, thus helping her ramp up. It also lets her use Slow easier. She's been able to do this for nearly three years. Many people ranked up She-Hulks based on this ability. What do you think?

What do you think of the She-Hulk Fix/Nerf? 158 votes

This is an absolute nerf because Kabam wants potions from the Champion boss
56%
NonuThatweirdguyRektorDeeparviDrZolaDarkestDestroyerdanm11The_Greatest_OneTrimbobKDoggg2017Emil_LimsonOesername123CR7gouravShaggyMSolrac_2asgardtrollCam77778888igotgame1075Cat_MurdockBlackSaChi 90 votes
This is a nerf because Kabam didn't actually bother to test She-Hulk and only just found out
24%
Vdh2008FrostyNick_Caine_32Lieto92New_Noob168KerayZGodMan114G0311RoOOtsRickshashaDanveerKarnaScreaminghawkdfmoore26IDogeStellarReverend_RuckusLordRaymond3ON12355Rougeknight87Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 38 votes
This is a fix; she shouldn't have this ability
6%
GroundedWisdomDemonzfyrePatchie93JohnLocke117Charlie_Scenedmill3ItsDamienDead1Champ123Saquongoat 10 votes
This is a fix, but they should've done it long ago
9%
SnizzbarKyrkantLiss_Bliss_RasiloverZiviorshashankchromeDarthPhalV1PER1987WoozieAndTavTheSpicyKnightNeotwismpsp742Thicco_ModeHagureMeijin 15 votes
What's even going on?
3%
OrcDovahkiinCassyezgoingDenzel116Herekle 5 votes

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’m not exactly sure yet why I think they did this, but I without a doubt consider it a nerf.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    She became without a doubt my favorite science champion in the game, and now this happens.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    This is a nerf because Kabam didn't actually bother to test She-Hulk and only just found out
    No transparency
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    The top two counters to 6.2.6 The Champion boss suspiciously get nerfed without any warning, in the same update and without any potential RDT's. Coincidence? I think not.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Lack of communication, lack of understanding of mechanics, lack of testing, no transparency and negligence to consumers who have been mislead whether they’ve meant to or not on the champions functionality. These are all best case scenarios giving them the benefit of the doubt, the worst case ones are a lot more concerning.
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    I feel bad for all those people who ranked her up. This is shady from Kabam. They change a mechanism that has been there for years just because people started beating content with her. Absolutely terrible.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    I always get pissed at people for RDT but i ranked her for this fight and this fight alone. Now I’m out and she’s back to useless in my roster
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    They don’t like that she hulk made the champion boss easier so they’re removing the ability... of not for the boss they wouldn’t remove it. Purely an issue of profit loss. Not only grossly obvious, but also totally unfair to people who haven’t beaten it yet compared to those who already beat it using “bugged” she hulk. 3 year “bugged” she hulk mind you. These people are a joke.

🐻
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★

Lack of communication, lack of understanding of mechanics, lack of testing, no transparency and negligence to consumers who have been mislead whether they’ve meant to or not on the champions functionality. These are all best case scenarios giving them the benefit of the doubt, the worst case ones are a lot more concerning.

You know SS didn't actually get nerfed right?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    @Zuro SS may not be considered a nerf but it is still a change to his description after a year. If u want to get technical She-Hulks ability wasnt even listed in her description so they should be able to change it if they want to if u feel its ok to change descriptions no matter how much time has passed since they have been released.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

@Zuro SS may not be considered a nerf but it is still a change to his description after a year. If u want to get technical She-Hulks ability wasnt even listed in her description so they should be able to change it if they want to if u feel its ok to change descriptions no matter how much time has passed since they have been released.

SH is a nerf they changed her mechanics while SS on the other hand they have not
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    We dont know yet of SS will be nerfed or not. We do know that it took a year to "fix" his problem by changing his description.
  • DorianGrayDorianGray Posts: 23
    This was never stated by Kabam as a known issue/bug in the forums. Heck, they even went out of their way to showcase a fight against 6.2 Champion boss using the same method so they obviously knew it was possible and didn't say anything about it being a bug until now. They must have noticed that people were doing the same thing and saving potions, so now it's a "bug."
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I would instead say that they should acknowledge that SS was bugged and since they showed everywhere even in spotlight that SS has 100% chance to put the stagger they should have accepted the bug and made it back to 100%. That would have called ideal thing because they sold SS by showing that description. And on the other hand she Hulk got nerfed is totally wrong.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Judging by Kabam's recent lack of performance in fixing the hitting on block it could be either of the two, frankly. I'd say in this case it's just a thoughtless case of 'oh we should have probably changed this when we made the beta' and they've finally got around to doing it. It just so happens that there's probably 1000s of people who've taken this champion to R4+ based on this ability.

Doubt it's malicious, just short-sighted
  • edited August 2019
    Hey guys, there's already a discussion HERE about the same topic. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.