**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

season rewards

how I ng do we have to wait till the season rewards are out?

Comments

• SupermanafficinadoSupermanafficinado Posts: 158 β˜…
    I think we will get it before end of the day. Don't worry they are not going anywhere. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    the suspense is killing me too. i am really curious though because right after the end of season we already know what tier we're in. so what exactly is the server final tallying for? hahahahaha. honestly, I think the season end reward for AW should be almost instantaneous. but......................................................suspense is good sometimes.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Prolly another hour..:/ I’m so tired lol
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186 β˜…
    Should be out within the hour
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As long as they spend this time to clear the leaderboards of cheaters who think they can get away with last minute hacking.

The wait is well worth it.
    xNig said:

As long as they spend this time to clear the leaderboards of cheaters who think they can get away with last minute hacking.

The wait is well worth it.

That’s just wishful thinking :( always gonna b cheaters gettin away with ****
    Yup. That’s true. Just hope more of them get caught this time.
    If it boosts my ally’s rank that’d be cool lol, finished in gold 1 though aiming for plat4 next season. Exciting :D
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

Yup. That’s true. Just hope more of them get caught this time.

Probably we all hops most get out and push all the way down to a phc instant rigth. And not master bracket it most hurt when facing a hacker ther face rol all node. Haven’t se it my self only plat4 now last season was plat3. We had bad star to session.
    Dang. Didn’t think it’d take this long
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218 β˜…
    anyone received it yet?
    Yeah just got mine. Pulled 5* blade
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218 β˜…
    nice
    Haha. Didn’t really bother since both my alliances are firmly in Plat 2 and 3 respectively regardless of others being docked.