**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Same as always . Kabam has there favorites

I wonder if same people who got BS rewards from heroic are the same ones who keep getting couple thousand unit for free too? I just tried master and all I got was a bill for buying units to be able to complete . Sound like discrimination to me

Comments

• Oh wow, grow up. It takes a while to build a roster to be able to complete some harder content. That meant a lot of playing time for me, grinding lots of basic champs from arena and sig stones to use on them.

If you had to pay to complete master event, then you just need to put in more playing time.

Noob.
  • Mainer123 wrote: »
    I wonder if same people who got BS rewards from heroic are the same ones who keep getting couple thousand unit for free too? I just tried master and all I got was a bill for buying units to be able to complete . Sound like discrimination to me

Uhhh..

Whaaaaat?
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    Oh wow, grow up. It takes a while to build a roster to be able to complete some harder content. That meant a lot of playing time for me, grinding lots of basic champs from arena and sig stones to use on them.

If you had to pay to complete master event, then you just need to put in more playing time.

Noob.

He talks about the repeat heroic rewards
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    Oh wow, grow up. It takes a while to build a roster to be able to complete some harder content. That meant a lot of playing time for me, grinding lots of basic champs from arena and sig stones to use on them.

Noob.

Who in the *uck do you think you are. I guess 3302 quest won 1089 daily quests 24811 quest fights won and 15222 pop fights won , Makes you a noob. What are your stats HMMM!

If you dought it game name is same as here check out my profile. Still waiting for your stats???
  • This is inappropriate.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

Noob.

Who in the *uck do you think you are. I guess 3302 quest won 1089 daily quests 24811 quest fights won and 15222 pop fights won , Makes you a noob. What are your stats HMMM!

Those stats mean nothing. You could be completing easy and normal monthly to inflate them.
    If you are having to buy units to finish master event that is your prerogative, but many people with lower stats than yours don't have to buy their way through.

Those PVP stats do suck though. You should play more arena, and then you wouldn't have to buy units.
  • So angry.
  • ^^^^ there's my stats.

Noob.
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

Noob.

Those stats mean nothing. You could be completing easy and normal monthly to inflate them.
    If you are having to buy units to finish master event that is your prerogative, but many people with lower stats than yours don't have to buy their way through.

Those PVP stats do suck though. You should play more arena, and then you wouldn't have to buy units.

Noob.

Hmm Game Center says pvp is 102,000. Guess that's good enough for me and oh yah I've spent way less than $100 on the game to boot
  • Well done!
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    Ok seriously, measure your e-peens elsewhere and remember who the true enemy is....kascam
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

Noob.

Noob.

Hmm Game Center says pvp is 102,000. Guess that's good enough for me and oh yah I've spent way less than $100 on the game to boot

So your in game dash board says 15222 but game center says 102000? Sounds legit.
  • MrcMumble wrote: »
    Ok seriously, measure your e-peens elsewhere and remember who the true enemy is....kascam

Hey, he called me out, and I responded.

In reality, unless he's an ace player, he does not have the champs to be able to complete the Master difficulty event quest without using units, and he's complaining that "Kabam has there (sic) favorites".
    Unrealistic expectations always crack me up.
  • KochkochkamanKochkochkaman Posts: 3
    MrcMumble wrote: »

In reality, unless he's an ace player, he does not have the champs to be able to complete the Master difficulty event quest without using units, and he's complaining that "Kabam has there (sic) favorites".

He's talking about people getting 100% completion rewards everytime they finish a path in heroic. People have gotten over 50,000 5 star shards from this glitch and kabam has done nothing.

Noob.

Noob.

So your in game dash board says 15222 but game center says 102000? Sounds legit.
    Uhh 100000 out of all players that's legit! Think before you speak

• He's talking about people getting 100% completion rewards everytime they finish a path in heroic. People have gotten over 50,000 5 star shards from this glitch and kabam has done nothing. [/quote]

Yes, I understand that. I know a couple people that have pulled a lot of glitches rewards from it. His comments about "getting a bill for units" and "spending less than $100" seem a little bit at odds with each other though. And he's complaining that some people can exploit the system, while others can't, while it looks to me like he's barely been around more than six months, and that he's not one of the "favorites".
    Sounds like a case of the WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DON'T I GET TO EXPLOIT THE GLITCH?

Big deal.
    Ugh you like to here yourself take dont ya. I never spend on game but I thought I waould give it a shot but resources you deprecated so broke my rule and bought unit deal to try it . My point was it didn't work and the bill part was meant to be funny. As of time playing been here over a year miss avenger on call by couple days
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★

He's talking about people getting 100% completion rewards everytime they finish a path in heroic. People have gotten over 50,000 5 star shards from this glitch and kabam has done nothing.

He spoke about the glitch, yes, and then suggested some sort of account favoritism, and that he had to spend units to complete Master difficulty of event quest. And then puffing himself up as if the in-game stats had real weight, after someone addressed that part of his post with a suggestion that he get his roster up, although I will grant that the suggestion was ended on a rude note.

And one more thing unit pack was for energy refill, I won on my own merit
  • Well this is the weirdest thread I've stumbled into in quite some time, and I'm just gonna close it down. Please remember to keep all conversations on topic, and to follow the forum rules.
This discussion has been closed.