**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ill be asking for clarity on the forums before every big rank up from now on.

LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
I now have 4 champs @ R4 & above who have had their abilities changed for the worse with no compensation & very little to no notification, from now on I will be asking through the forums for clarity on my champs abilities & whether they are working as intended before every rank up above R3/45 just to be safe I suggest you all do the same to avoid future disappointment.

My "adjusted" champs remember not nerfed!

AA was my first 5/65 took him up to help clear LOL since his neuros stuns were passive & weren't effected by Limber: confirmed by mods to be a feature only to be taken away 4 Months later saying the mod made a mistake...

I took up my drax in the early 5* days to R4 to help with the mordo map5 mini & evaders, his double hit gets nerfed because of an animation "timing" issue although this was apparently flagged as a bug on some random post on the forums pity I didnt search every post before ranking him up....

Took my symbiote supreme to R4: His description said 100% chance to inflict stagger this was flagged in the forums for nearly a year as a bug Kabam said they were investigating after months of waiting kabam cant fix it & instead just change his description....

Ranked up my Shulk last week to R4 to help with the champion boss when exploring 6.2.6 due to her heavy chain which has been well documented for months & even included in their own summoner showdown with one of the summoners highlighting that he used a R2 Shulk for the act 6 champion boss. Now after it being in the game since her inception its apparently a "bug"

Comments

• Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I feel for you bro - it's absolute rubbish. The she-hulk thing is just bs, like other champs can also heavy chain, I mean I can understand the archangel change, but the drax one was completely unneccessary, as it was a nice bit of utility for him to have, that made the champ slightly better but still way worse than loads of other champs. And the ss one is also just ****.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    yup my last two rank 4 five stars were she hulk and symbiote supreme. The trust was already precarious but it feels completely broken at this point
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Who cares? Things can change anytime.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    They haven't changed anything with sym though other than his description so that really doesn't matter.

Honestly the only legitimate gripe would be AA as his was the only one that was actually said to be working as intended and then changed anyway. With the others, unless it was an ability outlined in their description you can't really be surprised that they changed something when people were able to get through very tough content with very low ranked champs.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ree said:

If that’s the case they can change mostly every character because they all do stuff not in description

such as?
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    It’s doesn’t matter if you ask or not. Let’s take ArcAngel for example. Kabam said his stun on toxin is part of his abilities and working as intended. I think year later they posted a message that it’s not intended and “fixed” him.
    Nowadays you won’t know for how long your champ will “work as intended”. If your champ will save money to the community, he will get nerfed
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Losspik said:

I now have 4 champs @ R4 & above who have had their abilities changed for the worse with no compensation & very little to no notification, from now on I will be asking through the forums for clarity on my champs abilities & whether they are working as intended before every rank up above R3/45 just to be safe I suggest you all do the same to avoid future disappointment.

AA was my first 5/65 took him up to help clear LOL since his neuros stuns were passive & weren't effected by Limber: confirmed by mods to be a feature only to be taken away 4 Months later saying the mod made a mistake...

I took up my drax in the early 5* days to R4 to help with the mordo map5 mini & evaders, his double hit gets nerfed because of an animation "timing" issue although this was apparently flagged as a bug on some random post on the forums pity I didnt search every post before ranking him up....

Took my symbiote supreme to R4: His description said 100% chance to inflict stagger this was flagged in the forums for nearly a year as a bug Kabam said they were investigating after months of waiting kabam cant fix it & instead just change his description....

Ranked up my Shulk last week to R4 to help with the champion boss when exploring 6.2.6 due to her heavy chain which has been well documented for months & even included in their own summoner showdown with one of the summoners highlighting that he used a R2 Shulk for the act 6 champion boss. Now after it being in the game since her inception its apparently a "bug"

Aside from SS you apparently have a habit of ranking a champ based on unwritten abilities yet you want to rank off clarity? Did AA, Drax or She-Hulk have these so called abilities written on their ability page? Oh they weren't there and people came across them you say. Gotcha.

If you want clarity, read their ability page. SS is the only one out of the 4 you listed that is actually having an ability changed. I'm reality, people destroyed content with him working this way already so what does it actually effect at this point?
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    arni2 said:

It’s doesn’t matter if you ask or not. Let’s take ArcAngel for example. Kabam said his stun on toxin is part of his abilities and working as intended. I think year later they posted a message that it’s not intended and “fixed” him.
    Nowadays you won’t know for how long your champ will “work as intended”. If your champ will save money to the community, he will get nerfed

Agreed. 0 chance that you would get an honest answer that you could put any sort of confidence in.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    It’s pretty dastardly and that’s why many people quit the game. If they touch certain other champs, me and the 100k I’ve spent in 4 years are done.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★

Losspik said:

Aside from SS you apparently have a habit of ranking a champ based on unwritten abilities yet you want to rank off clarity? Did AA, Drax or She-Hulk have these so called abilities written on their ability page? Oh they weren't there and people came across them you say. Gotcha.

If you want clarity, read their ability page. SS is the only one out of the 4 you listed that is actually having an ability changed. I'm reality, people destroyed content with him working this way already so what does it actually effect at this point?
    So 2 of the 4 (drax/shulk) were ranked up on abilities due to their animations not their descriptions so how would that effect their descriptions?

All Im saying is if we cant rely on Kabam letting us know timeously of "bugs" that have been found & being investigated & are not going to issue compensation in character specific RDTs what are we meant to do?

its all down to a lack of testing & transparency.

To quote their standard RDT reply: "If they ever do come back it will for specific champions & only because champions have been changed in a way that no longer makes them function in a way that they originally did"

Of my 4 champs effected the only one this doesn't apply to is symbiote supreme as hes been bugged from release they are just formalizing the bug by adjusting his description.

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Yep its all about $$$$

this post will be closed im sure
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Losspik said:

Losspik said:

So 2 of the 4 (drax/shulk) were ranked up on abilities due to their animations not their descriptions so how would that effect their descriptions?

All Im saying is if we cant rely on Kabam letting us know timeously of "bugs" that have been found & being investigated & are not going to issue compensation in character specific RDTs what are we meant to do?

its all down to a lack of testing & transparency.

To quote their standard RDT reply: "If they ever do come back it will for specific champions & only because champions have been changed in a way that no longer makes them function in a way that they originally did"

Of my 4 champs effected the only one this doesn't apply to is symbiote supreme as hes been bugged from release they are just formalizing the bug by adjusting his description.

No, everyone is upset because they considered the animation an ability. Everyone considered Drax a Mordo killer because his heavy animation. He was never intended to bypass astral evade.
This discussion has been closed.