**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time After Time Event Quest

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    *warm fuzzies from people quoting Queen lyrics*
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Does the Legendary Combined Crystal contain 5* champions at high drop rate or is it still 20/80
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Only missing Thing. Should be pretty good unless the difficulty is ridiculous.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

I paid my dues
    Time after time

I've done my sentence
    But committed no crime
    And bad mistakes
    I've made a few
    I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
    But I've come through
    We are the champions, my friends
    And we'll keep on fighting 'til the end
    We are the champions
    We are the champions
    No time for losers
    'Cause we are the champions of the world
    I've taken my bows
    And my curtain calls
    You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it
    I thank you all
    But it's been no bed of roses
    No pleasure cruise
    I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
    And I ain't gonna lose
    We are the champions
    We are the champions
    No time for losers
    'Cause we are the champions of the world
    We are the champions
    We are the champions
    No time for losers
    'Cause we are the champions
    By the way it will be good if u also mention recommended rating for each difficulty in announcements itself
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Man it would be great to get Kang from this event, if he wasn't exclusive to gifting crystals. :(
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    So is this gonna be like the gwenpool goes to the movies event because that wasn't that difficult and that would be awesome because you didn't need to be uncollected to do the epic quest and I'm still 6 chapters away from being uncollected but would love those 5 star shards 😂
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    So for the 5* unified crystal - do we get to choose which champion we get? or will it be 1 of the champs in that era set at random, like the dungeon crystal types, chaos, death, war, etc.?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I think the thing I like most about this new event is that whole thing where you can spend twice the amount of Event Crystal Shards to get a GMC version instead of a PHC version. Dang people are gonna get so much stuff this month.
    Great job on this, Kabam.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Did I miss the difficulty comparison?

no 5* shards in master suggests it probably wont be hard but there has been a huge jump from master to epic in recent events so how will epic compare in difficulty?
  • Riot1234Riot1234 Posts: 44
    What do we do if we do not have a specific champion?? are there going to be special objectives like what you did for the spider man event(50 duels)?
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    Riot1234 said:

What do we do if we do not have a specific champion?? are there going to be special objectives like what you did for the spider man event(50 duels)?

Read the annoncement again. It is specified under what to do when you dont have the need champs.
    The title makes me sing:
    What good are words I say to you?
    They can't convey to you what's in my heart
    If you could hear instead
    The things I've left unsaid
    Time after time
    I tell myself that I'm
    So lucky to be loving you
    So lucky to be
    The one you run to see
    In the evening, when the day is through
    I only know what I know
    The passing years will show
    You've kept my love so young, so new
    And time after time
    You'll hear me say that I'm
    I only know what I know
    The passing years will show
    You've kept my love so young, so new
    And time after time
    You'll hear me say that I'm
    Lucky to be loving you
    Title also makes me sing:
    Time waits for nobody
    Time waits for nobody
    We all must plan our hopes together
    And we'll have no more future at all
    Time waits for nobody
    We might as well be deaf and dumb and blind
    I know that sounds unkind
    But it seems to me
    We've not listened to
    Or spoken about it at all
    The fact that time was running out for us all
    Time waits for nobody
    Time waits for no one
    We've got to build this world together
    Or we'll have no more future at all
    Because time
    It waits for nobody
    Nobody
    You don't need me to tell you what's gone wrong
    You know what's going on
    And it seems to me we've not cared enough
    Or confided in each other at all
    It seems like we've all got our backs against the wall
    Time waits for nobody
    Time waits for no one
    We've got to trust one another
    Or we'd have no more future at all
    Because time
    Waits for nobody
    Waits for nobody
    Time waits for no one
    Best not to be friends with one another
    Or we'd have no more future at all
    Time waits for nobody
    For nobody, nobody, nobody
    For no one
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    This seems to be a great event. Would just like to know the difficulty.
  • EddyImpalerEddyImpaler Posts: 2
    This seems too similar to class trips. And everyone knows those sucked. At least the energy cost is less.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

This seems too similar to class trips. And everyone knows those sucked. At least the energy cost is less.

I think I'd compare them more to Gwenpool Goes to the Movies.
    and I don't think Class Trips sucked. They weren't great, but they were extra stuff for doing content that really wasn't all that difficult.
    hey low energy cost on extra content is never a bad thing.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Well i dont have thing and mister sinister what to do for it now
    Don't tell me grinding arena for resources
    I'm bored with that
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    The rewards are amazing for epic!!!Just hope I can make it through.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Tony886 said:

Well i dont have thing and mister sinister what to do for it now
    Don't tell me grinding arena for resources
    I'm bored with that

You will be able to obtain them in 1 vs 1 arena crystal
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Finally gonna get that 2* carnage woohoo
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Are there going to be T4/T5 Basic Fragments and T2A Frags in this quest?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

Kang the Conqueror has been travelling across Eras, attempting to disrupt key events! Join Cable and Bishop as they travel to different Eras of Marvel history to preserve their important events, and stop Kang from upsetting the temporal balance of the Battlerealm!

If You're Lost You Can Look and You Will Find Me...

This event runs for 4 weeks, with a new Chapter of the Quest unlocking every week (2 Chapters will be available Week 1). Each of the 5 Chapters will focus on a different era of Marvel Comics History: The Golden Age, The Silver Age, The Bronze Age, The Copper Age, and the Modern Age!

The Quests

Each Chapter consists of 5 Quests, each with 1 path that is gated behind a different Required Champion. The number of overall paths will increase with each Chapter, but there will only be 1 gated path per quest.

Don’t have the required Champions? Don’t worry! You can acquire them from featured Era Crystals or Grandmaster Featured Era Crystals, that start running the same week that the Chapters are unlocked, and run until the end of the entire event.

No luck with those crystals? Don’t worry! You’ll have plenty of chances to earn Unified Crystals that contain the required champions over the month!

Unified Crystals

Unified Crystals come in 2 varieties: Unified Crystals and Grandmaster Unified Crystals. These crystals only contain the Champions needed to pass the Champion Requirement Gates. The Unified Crystal will be available for 2000x Unified Crystal Shards, or you can spend 4000x Unified Crystal Shards for a Grandmaster Unified Crystal, if you are Uncollected or Cavalier.

From September 25th to October 2nd, a 2-Star Basic Unified Hero Crystal containing the required Champions will replace Versus Crystals in Quickmatch.

NOTE: These 2-Star Unified Basic Hero Crystals found in Quickmatch will only contain "Basic" versions of these Champions, which means that duplicating Champions will not award any Crystal Shards, but only the 1 Signature Level increase that 2-Star Champions gain from Duplication.

Where do I get Unified Crystal Shards?

In addition to getting Unified Crystal Shards from the Time After Time event, you can find Unified Crystal Shards in Milestone and Rank rewards for 2 new, limited-time only, 24 hour Solo Events!

Time Paradox Solo Event
    Tear the fabric of time and space to fight yourself! Earn points by using any Champion to fight against the same Champion. Earn Bonus points for using a specific Champion from that Era of the week.

This event will run on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Mondays, and Tuesdays starting at 10am PT.

Gold Spend Solo Event
    This one is simple! Spend Gold to earn points! This event will be run on Saturdays and Sundays, starting at 10am PT.

The Rewards

This Event, and all of the events surrounding it, are all about celebrating 80 Years of Marvel characters, and we’re doing that by loading the rewards up with Champion Crystals!

First, let’s take a look at the rewards you can receive if you fully explore all 4 Difficulties:

Now, for each Difficulty:

This event kicks off on September 4th, and will last until October 2nd! You must update to the latest version of the game to take part!

Note: Unified Crystals will continue to be available for 1 week after the end of the event, so you can spend any unused Shards on them after the event closes, but will not be able to earn any more.

Go forth, Summoners, and stop Kang the Conqueror!

Two gates in the Modern Era I hope I can resolve = Korg and Morningstar.
  • Bhargav__98Bhargav__98 Posts: 11
    I have no problem with geats
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Is the difficulty same as GPGTTM last year?