**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

She-Hulk Heavy Speed Bug Fix [Title Edited for Clarity]

Comments

• Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★

3 years, people didn't care about it because there wasn't content to be bypassed with it.

People aren’t the problem here, they were using a champ that had been through a beta and was functioning within the contest for a period after the beta whilst content creators were producing videos of her abilities and posting them on line and forum users were crating threads about her and posting them online and kabam employees were using her accomplishments to validate users credentials online. All this time no-one at kabam thought hey? That’s a bug, let’s clear this up before more people get caught up in it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

3 years, people didn't care about it because there wasn't content to be bypassed with it.

How does that make this ok then? If it has been known for years but they are only doing it now because there is content to clear, then this still means a bug was let live for years and molded the playstyle of this champ.
    When you create content with a very specific goal in mind in terms of how challenging you want it to be, especially at the End-Game level, that means any glitches which provide an unwanted advantage need to be looked at.
  • Agentk24Agentk24 Posts: 22

How does that make this ok then? If it has been known for years but they are only doing it now because there is content to clear, then this still means a bug was let live for years and molded the playstyle of this champ.
    When you create content with a very specific goal in mind in terms of how challenging you want it to be, especially at the End-Game level, that means any glitches which provide an unwanted advantage need to be looked at.
    And your gonna tell me that they didn’t know about the bug until now so they fixed it instantly in reality I’d assume they’ve known since 6.2.6 champion at the latest
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Agentk24 said:

And your gonna tell me that they didn’t know about the bug until now so they fixed it instantly in reality I’d assume they’ve known since 6.2.6 champion at the latest
    To my knowledge only recently people started to post in the bug forums about not being able to chain a heavy. Which probably brought this to the attention of Kabam as a wait she shouldn't be able to do that at all.
    So if people mention OML, venom, Warlock and their heavies to the bug forum they will most likely have the same fix applied
    Agentk24 said:

I'm not telling you anything about what they knew and didn't know. I can't speak for them. What I said was pretty straightforward.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Agentk24 said:

To my knowledge only recently people started to post in the bug forums about not being able to chain a heavy. Which probably brought this to the attention of Kabam as a wait she shouldn't be able to do that at all.
    So if people mention OML, venom, Warlock and their heavies to the bug forum they will most likely have the same fix applied
    While that might be the case people had also been posting content whether it be to YouTube or the forums showing the exact same mechanic right after her buff. If you’re a kabam employee this would be pretty easy to spot don’t you think?
    Patchie93 said:

Agentk24 said:

Unless they don’t have any presence in there game on other platforms which I highly doubt it’s unlikely
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★

Kabam are y’all too afraid to respond? Because you know the community will fire back at you with facts?

They choose to stick their head in the sand.
    DrZola said:

Your choice of the word “bypassed” is telling.

If you watch KT1 burning revive after revive on 6.2.6 Champion trying to figure out how to beat him, there’s no bypassing. And I’d bet he went at least a few rounds trying to get She-Hulk to work even after he found her as an option.

If you watched my fights with She-Hulk against 6.2.6 Champion, there’s no bypassing—a lot of trial and error after hours of practicing duels against Champion. And more revives used than I’d care to acknowledge.

This wasn’t a cheat code. To suggest anything is “bypassed”is flat wrong.

Dr. Zola
    Yes to the people saying she was a cheat code for champion you still had to be able to dex champions sp1 which isn’t an easy feat to do 5 times
    DrZola said:

If you watch KT1 burning revive after revive on 6.2.6 Champion trying to figure out how to beat him, there’s no bypassing. And I’d bet he went at least a few rounds trying to get She-Hulk to work even after he found her as an option.

If you watched my fights with She-Hulk against 6.2.6 Champion, there’s no bypassing—a lot of trial and error after hours of practicing duels against Champion. And more revives used than I’d care to acknowledge.

Dr. Zola
    Bypass means get through easier than intended.
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    Agentk24 said:

Lormif said:

She hulk is still able to beat the champion and is still a rank 5 worthy champ.

Show me a kill without a 5:65 one then because anylower will die from block damage if you want to get your slow debuff applied
    rank 5 worthy is a bold call. This is a significatn change to her playstyle, whether it was intended or not.
  • mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 46
    I just do not understand Kabam's complete lack of response on this thread. At least pop in and say something. At least acknowledge the situation for what it is. The total silence is just confusing.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    This nerf just shouldn’t happen 3 months. @Kabam Miike if you knew the problem., why didn’t you fix it 2 1/2 months ago where everyone was using she hulk?
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Kabam, @Kabam Miike , et al...

You have lost the faith of this community. ANY champion can be nerfed without notice with you repeating this precedent.

Multiple posts by Miike show complete ignorance of the game and the player base. 95% of the champions have different speeds and cadences to their attacks. A dozen champs can do the same combo into heavy strategy.

You are going to lose a lot of people and money over this choice. RDTs are the ONLY way to not lose the complete faith of this community as without them, why rank up any champion as you can and will nerf them without warning or being able to recoup valuable resources? Anyone is fair game to be nerfed now.

This reeks to high heaven when content creators and high end players that YOU highlight even for this very feature/bug! I am not disagreeing with the choice, but HOW that choice is made, communicated to the community, and how you meet the community half way to allow your player base to not suffer the loss of the rarest high end rank up items in the game, T2As and T5Bs.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    mitchy231 said:

I just do not understand Kabam's complete lack of response on this thread. At least pop in and say something. At least acknowledge the situation for what it is. The total silence is just confusing.

They did comment, there is an "administrator" tag on the past before you click the link it will take you to their post. If you click on it in the thread above their post it will take you to their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th post IN THIS THREAD.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Bypass means get through easier than intended.
    What u see in videos is after ppl trying a lot of times to pull off a perfect run. Cannot call it bypassing until you really try it yourself.

I saw a video where Ghost 1 shot 6.2.2 Sinister. I thought wow, smooth and posibly easy. I tried so hard many times but couldn't do it bc of lack of skill along with that I don't have Heimdall for synergy.

Again, you shouldn't talk about the Champion's fight when you haven't really experienced it. The fact that you haven't completed 6.2 but wanted to shut down opinions about SH's performance in there from other players who have at least completed 1 run is just unreasonable and arrogant.
    Actually you can. It is litterally bypassing the intended interaction. the amount of money or time does not somehow change that, nor does it change that other people will now see it and use it to bypass it even easier.
This discussion has been closed.