**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why bother with the Labyrinth? rewards not worth time lost...

So got bored a week ago and decided then to finish the dull "road to..." and then try the labyrinth and omg it was boring...so got rulk in 320 hits and it was the longest and most boring fight i ever had......and it was only the first enemy!!!
I get that the rewards were nice back when we had 4* as the strongest champs, but now? some t4 cats which i get easier from other places?
What incentive have kabam given us to do the labyrinth in 2019?

I understand it would be wrong to change rewards because those who already done it would be bummed out, but for now i see no reason to fight these long fights for some cats which i already have too many of in stash....
It is like labyrinth have been frozen in time and the rest if the game gave pushed a head.
before writing this i started again, but got so boring that i quit after 200 hits :p
maybe 10x5* crystals and 4x6* crystals as reward might be worthy of the time lost and might motivate people to fight longer than 1min fights :p:o

my question again if it was forgotten in the ranting was, why do labyrinth in 2019??

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Domino, Aegon, Blade, and Ghost are Labyrinth monsters and can do it without TOO much item use
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................I think rewards are worth it in spite the fact that they haven't changed since the beginning.

LOL is really champ based. If you have Aegon already packed with 1000 combo, most fights end in less than 100 hits. Who is your top champ? You can do it with other hard hitters like what iRetr0 said but Aegon makes it so much easier. Only the first 4 fights are long because you have to build to 1000 combo.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Even if the rewards could be a bit better for the effort, it’s still a hefty chunk of loot and tbh having that Ultron is a flex - it’s saying look at me, I’ve mastered the hardest part of game.

If it was released in 2019 the rewards would probably be considerably better, but it wasn’t, so they’re not. I’m still going to do it when I can for the generic and extra R5 materials - my Sentinel wants to get his R5 badge
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Bragging rights
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Its a special quest. Its not for everyone.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Rewards besides t4c are pretty good, and very well worth at least an initial run. After that it's a pretty big investment considering the new Act 6 stuff and Variants that let you rank up champs right away.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Just wait this year or next year I'm sure a LOL 2.0 will be released with 6* shards, t5b and more t2a
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I don't think it's worth it compared to the time spent. I will do it when I have a r3 6 star Domino and can finish each run in under 2 hours. Otherwise my initial completion still stands.
  • Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    edited August 2019
    The awards for that is not worth the time that it takes to run through it. A generic 4* awaken gem after playing for 3 or 4 years is like adding insult to injury. The Road to Labyrinth was made when 4* maxed out was the only team that could explore that part game before 5* and 6* champs were created. Even the most skilled players, used up their units, health potions and revives to complete it.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    LOL is where many older players really got good at the game. 300+ hit fights vs 3M health opponents that have nodes and can evade really forces you to get good at the game.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    It's not nearly as bad now as it used to be. Some of the newer champs make some fights laughable.

Yes it takes forever, and yes it's boring, but the rewards are still good. One of the very rare chances at a generic AG makes it worth it tbh.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna do it because oof that original Ultron
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    My issue is I forgot the first path I did, so I will never remember if I can 100% it or what way has been missed etc.

@Kabam Miike could support tell me the path I did? That’s the only thing stopping me waste time doing others, because I will end up on 99% knowing my luck.

Or change the camera zoom, It’s not that important anyway, everyone knows the paths.
  • THE_SOLDIER_SP_6311THE_SOLDIER_SP_6311 Posts: 48
    edited August 2019
    Labyrinth REWARDS are useful what do you mean time wasting just because you pulled horrible champs dsnt mean its time wsting, dont Discourage other players
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    I'm with OP. LoL is boring and not fun. I did a couple paths and stopped. Keeping track of the paths and planning isn't worth the rewards compared to competing content that takes much less time. Monthly UC and bonus side content is a better use of limited time.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    The rewards are out of balance for the amount of time/ units needed, vs other game modes now. After v2 completion I was trying to decide what content to complete next (explored everything) went for a second lol run and couldn’t believe how long and boring the fights were, flagged as never going to bother until as the talents said I have an r3 domino (I actually have a 6* so it’s not that out of reach)
  • this is like my first post, but I admit that lol is pretty boring, I mean, it takes up all your time just to map out and see where you've gone so you don't waste refills and on a path, you already went (coming from somebody with bad memory and sight) the 100+ fights are fun but the rewards aren't really great only eyecatchers is the OG Ultron to flex and 45k 5 starshards but they should update the rewards like maybe 20k 6 star shards cause you go against oppenents with 3M health and your damage is capped and they can one-shot you along with the requirement of memorizing and spending your $. Maybe I'm the only one who feels like this but the rewards of making this aren't worth it. Only completion rewards are worth it.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    I could give a satisfaction while exploring it with aegon :)
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I only did a single clear a long time ago. I am considering it just for the t2a