**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Featured Items in Store - Good Values?

Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
They've added tons of new featured items in the store, but they're only available for a couple of days. In particular, I'm looking at shards, rank up materials, and sig stones. Are any of these good value?

4* Shards (I've not even 100% Act 4 or begun Act 5 so 4* champs are still very relevant to me)
5* Shards (Only one 5* champ so far)
4* Sig Stones
T4CC Fragments (I don't do alliance content so these are VERY rare for me)

Unfortunately, the cost goes up with each item purchased, so if any item is worth the purchase only up to a point, I'd love to hear about that too.

Comments

• I have already bought 12 set of class specific t4cc fragment to have 3 t4cc. It cost me about 250 unit. Considering the time it would have taken me to gather those fragments, I think 250 units were well spent.
  • I don't think buying shards (4 star or 5star) with units is a good idea. Do it only if we are missing a few 100 shards to open a crystal, only if in desperation.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    None are a "good" value, even at the 1st item purchased from each category. Considering how fast they ramp up in price, it gets even worse.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

I have already bought 12 set of class specific t4cc fragment to have 3 t4cc. It cost me about 250 unit. Considering the time it would have taken me to gather those fragments, I think 250 units were well spent.

How did you get frags for three full t4cc for 250 units...?
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    What are the uncollected featured items?