**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First champ to R5 ?

General thoughts on first 5*? I'm approaching Cavalier status.

First champ to R5 ? 51 votes

Iceman
1%
EmperorLDrago 1 vote
Cap IW
54%
SnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantSecondSkrillerabiew78Lvernon15Savio444WîndšpäveAhitlawOsfan8DONZALOOG1234TKS87IDogeCaptain_2goodSantaGulkZeronaut81Mathking13BlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTankRichardsonX_Factor_Agent 28 votes
Hyperion
27%
MagicBentonRaganatorDeliCrimsontide1616BahamutReferenceOmegaDexionGrootman1294AleorTehsigzorzkubricknolanDono512TheSaithNightMonkey 14 votes
AA - duped
11%
Foxhero007Hammerbro_64Blooded_terrorHfchangEtjamaStëven777 6 votes
(wait for better option)
3%
jojodeth1015tarscream 2 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    AA - duped
    I’ve heard people say he eats through 6.1. Apparently his AAR shuts down no retreat
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Cap IW
    cap iw is probably best for utlity if you have a high sig level on him
    plus he doesn't rely on bleed or poison for his damage
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion gains a huge benefit from rank 5- hits like a monster truck, great for almost all content, and relies on no one for synergies
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    AA - duped
    I would say CAIW, Hyperion then Archangel, CAIW and Hype get really good once they're awakened and at a high sig level. Go Archangel.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    Its a tough call between hype and cap but with variant 3 I would say hype is your best bet unless CapIW is sig 200
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Cap IW
    It's either Hype or Cap for me. I have them both at R5 though to be fair, I've had Cap longer. Can't go wrong either way.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't even bother they could get nerfed at anytime
  • EmperorLDragoEmperorLDrago Posts: 77
    Iceman
    He will be helpful against CB
    But I will suggest not to go for it as Kabam will screw you by banning you as they don't think that people without spending huge money cannot become cavalier. Maybe for me they gonna accuse piloting where I don't how their logic works and if they doubt I can make video for those F ****
    Well sorry bringing my story here. AA will be good choice for path clearing but I suggest you to go for iceman as he's very useful out there and if you have boost for attack don't hesitate to use them. Hope they don't ban you without any reason and not informing even after 4 hours of submitting of ticket. Sorry once again and good luck
    Trust me iceman will work as coming from someone WHO F that quest with only 3 r4 5stars with couple of good r3 with boost and all.
    I am really gone crazy and creepy
    Lmao😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😅😑😑😑😑😫😫😫😫😫