**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm curious about Wasp and the Stun Vulnerability Node...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Was doing a Sinister Lab earlier and ran into a Champion with the Stun Vulnerability Node (Enemy takes 200% More Damage while under the Effect of Stun), of course during the one time I don't bring my 6 Star Wasp to Questing, which got me thinking...
Is Wasp's Passive Stun (from using a Basic Combo then transitioning into a Heavy) effected by the Stun Vulnerability Node? Because I've seen several different Interaction Posts about Wasp where you'd expect one thing to happen with this unusual Passive Stun, but then something entirely different happens instead.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    It should work, yes. Based on the abilities that's what you should expect.
    But she is currently bug, because somehow she is able to bypass stun immunity match-ups and scenarios, when in theory she shouldn't. At least if that gets fixed in the future, is more of a bug fix and a nerf
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I believe it's that her stun is not a debuff stun. It's something else, and thus doesn't apply the same as a stun that results from a debuff.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I believe it's that her stun is not a debuff stun. It's something else, and thus doesn't apply the same as a stun that results from a debuff.

That seems to be the argument when it comes to a lot of these unusual interactions, like Archangle's Neurotoxin is a Passive Effect but since it's counted as a Poison that means Poison Immune Champions still can't be effected by it. Guessing it's the same case with Goldpool when you have that Synergy that makes all his Bleeds Passives, it's not going to just make Bleed Immune Champions gain Blood.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Wasp's stun does might trigger the stun vulnerability, but it also only lasts 0.5s, so only the initial hit of the special would have the boosted damage. The second half takes too long to land.

That seems to be the argument when it comes to a lot of these unusual interactions, like Archangle's Neurotoxin is a Passive Effect but since it's counted as a Poison that means Poison Immune Champions still can't be effected by it. Guessing it's the same case with Goldpool when you have that Synergy that makes all his Bleeds Passives, it's not going to just make Bleed Immune Champions gain Blood.
    Now maybe an argument could be made that since it's not a normal form of Stun, in her Description it states "the opponent loses sight of her", that's why you can Stun a Stun Immune Champion or Bypass Mordu's Astral-Evade because they're not getting "Stunned" in the traditional sense?
    Ordalca said:

Wasp's stun does might trigger the stun vulnerability, but it also only lasts 0.5s, so only the initial hit of the special would have the boosted damage. The second half takes too long to land.

Yeah but with that first hit when also boosted by the Havok Synergy could still be Devastating.

Neurotoxin is not a poison, and isn't considered a poison effect. In order to apply a neurotoxin, you need to apply a bleed and a poison debuff in the opponent. The reason you can't apply a neurotoxin to a poison immune champion isn't because it is a poison (which isn't), but rather is because you can't poison the enemy in the first place. And since Archangel doesn't have a way to directly put a neurotoxin in the opponent, he can't place it on a bleed or a poison immune champion.

The synergy with Goldpool just makes his bleeds to "bypass" scenarios where debuffs won't work well. For example, passive bleeds work against debuff immune nodes, or against Corvus since his immunity only protects him from the damage of debuffs. These passive bleeds wont work against bleed immune champions, since they are immune to bleed effects (which cover debuffs, and passive's as well)

Now maybe an argument could be made that since it's not a normal form of Stun, in her Description it states "the opponent loses sight of her", that's why you can Stun a Stun Immune Champion or Bypass Mordu's Astral-Evade because they're not getting "Stunned" in the traditional sense?
    That interaction is the bug I mentioned in a previous post. Due to not being a stun debuff, this stun is able to bypass debuff immunity scenarios, as intented. But since it is still a stun, it doesn't work (or rather it shouldn't work) on stun immunity scenarios. And due to being a stun as well, it shouldn't work against Mordo too
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Poison immune champs don't get neurotoxins as the opponent has to be poisoned to place a neurotoxin, nothing to do with it acting as a poison otherwise red hulk would purify neurotoxin which he does not it is just you can only apply one via specials as there is a small window where red hulk is poisoned

Neurotoxin is not a poison, and isn't considered a poison effect. In order to apply a neurotoxin, you need to apply a bleed and a poison debuff in the opponent. The reason you can't apply a neurotoxin to a poison immune champion isn't because it is a poison (which isn't), but rather is because you can't poison the enemy in the first place. And since Archangel doesn't have a way to directly put a neurotoxin in the opponent, he can't place it on a bleed or a poison immune champion.
    Pretty sure in his Ability Description it says Neurotoxin is considered a form of Poison, and I got AA's Sp3 mixed up with Medusa's Sp3 where she can apply her Unique Effect when using the Sp3.

Pretty sure in his Ability Description it says Neurotoxin is considered a form of Poison, and I got AA's Sp3 mixed up with Medusa's Sp3 where she can apply her Unique Effect when using the Sp3.
    Nvm misread his Description

The synergy with Goldpool just makes his bleeds to "bypass" scenarios where debuffs won't work well. For example, passive bleeds work against debuff immune nodes, or against Corvus since his immunity only protects him from the damage of debuffs. These passive bleeds wont work against bleed immune champions, since they are immune to bleed effects (which cover debuffs, and passive's as well)
    That's what I said.
    Why the hell are we even talking about this here? This is supposed to be a post about Wasp and the Stun Vulnerability Node...
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Wasp's stun works on debuff immune, but NOT on Stun Immune