**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost bugged

Hey guys. I just got a 5* Ghost 2 days ago and I have found a bug. She can counter opponent's attacks in mid combo after missing. Nowhere in her abilities written that she can do that. This is a serious bug. It needs to be fixed ASAP

Comments

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Oh No Ghost Is Next :o
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    edited August 2019
    its just the delay between attacks, allowing you to attack in between, similar how you can theoretically launch a special attack between each hit if done fast enough
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Zuro said:

Rikurema said:

its just the delay between attacks, allowing you to attack in between, similar how you can theoretically launch a special attack between each hit if done fast enough

BuT iT iS nOt In HeR dEsCrIpTiOn!!!!
    heyyy, are you in the jail ?? me too... wow. what is your room number ? me 24
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

Rikurema said:

BuT iT iS nOt In HeR dEsCrIpTiOn!!!!
    heyyy, are you in the jail ?? me too... wow. what is your room number ? me 24
    Room 27 Got jailed over the whole SH fiasco
  • Mmm, I have a star lord and an aegon. Both benefit from their combo meter going up. But either star lord, or aegon or both are bugged because one has a heavy attack which adds 3 hits, the other one adds 2. But neither of them have mentioned anything like that in their abilities
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Brilliant
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Isn’t even a bug, it’s her playstyle. They even fixed it when the ai was reacting too quickly 🤦‍♂️
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

🤦‍♂️

Facepalm indeed
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

• SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    groundedwiz Is kabam’s account