**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to use vs Collector

So im about to 100% act five and only have the runs vs the Collector left to do. Who besides Spider Gwen is great vs him?

Comments

• BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Spider-man Stark Enhanced.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Og hulk is a solid option if you have some lvl 1 revives he hits hard from the kickoff if you use them and don't heal up ? But sparky is probably the top option
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    How about Havok? Save up for sp3?
  • EmperorLDragoEmperorLDrago Posts: 77
    Starky or ghost
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Your best,hardest hitting champions. I have seen just a few one shot kills,you'll probably have to use some items regardless.
    Y i do not have the skills that i have seen some of the one shots on Youtube. But i hop to bring him down with the setup i bring in. How about this setup? Blade 5* rank 4, Stark spidey 4* rank 5, Ghost rider 4* rank, Hyperion 5* rank 4 and Havok 6*?
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297

Y i do not have the skills that i have seen some of the one shots on Youtube. But i hop to bring him down with the setup i bring in. How about this setup? Blade 5* rank 4, Stark spidey 4* rank 5, Ghost rider 4* rank, Hyperion 5* rank 4 and Havok 6*?

Maybe bring someone else over Ghost Rider, he kinda hits like a wet noodle compared to some other options

Well i can take in a 5* rank4 rhulk, 5* rank 4 Dr V, 6* Gamora, 5* rank 4 Sentinel aswell insted of GR.
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Rulk and sentinel would require a bit of ramp up most probably pushing Collector above a bar of power, I'd say Dr. VD is going to work fine.
    Well going to give it a try later today.
    Thanks for the tips everybody.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I'd just generally say bring a champion that can deal a ton of damage out of the gate. For the first 45%, it's a lot more open as to your options, but once he activates that Shatter Relic (unblockable specials), you're gonna need to deal as much damage as possible in effectively 2 or 3 combos and maybe one sp1. And then revive back up and do it again.

I used Angela, who was 3/45 at the time. She did pretty dang well. But Corvus is also a great option, among other champions with pretty much raw damage out of the gate, like duped Nightcrawler (in Swashbuckling mode), Gwenpool, ramped up Sabertooth, Wasp, and a few others. Just make sure they can deal a lot of damage from the get-go and you should be fine.

oh yeah and bring a backup of say 500-1000 units just in case.
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148

Well going to give it a try later today.

Good luck!!