**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

An opinion on compensation

wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
I was driving my normal route to work, but came upon road construction. So I took the detour, which added a couple miles to my commute, hit a pothole, and spilled my coffee, all of which resulted in me being late for work.

At the very least, the city owes me a cup of coffee, a new tire, a gallon of gasoline, and my missed wages at work.

Do I sound like wishful thinking yet? Would anyone make these demands seriously?

I don't feel like the game owes me anything either.

Comments

• MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    edited August 2017
    No but most insurance companies do offer additional coverages, such as road side assistance. At the very least you aren't stuck on the side of the road and they bring you gas. In case you missed it that's an analogy for a lot of people paying for a product that's suppose to work as intended, be it refills and boosts for arena, health pots and revives due to crashing and so on. When it doesn't work as intended and money has to be spent to alleviate a problem on their end, yes some sort of compensation is in order.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    wookeh wrote: »
    I was driving my normal route to work, but came upon road construction. So I took the detour, which added a couple miles to my commute, hit a pothole, and spilled my coffee, all of which resulted in me being late for work.

At the very least, the city owes me a cup of coffee, a new tire, a gallon of gasoline, and my missed wages at work.

Do I sound like wishful thinking yet? Would anyone make these demands seriously?

Sounds like you should pay more attention. Everything you posted could be avoided.
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    MrcMumble wrote: »
    No but most insurance companies do offer additional coverages, such as road side assistance. At the very least you aren't stuck on the side of the road and they bring you gas. In case you missed it that's an analogy for a lot of people paying for a product that's suppose to work as intended, be it refills and boosts for arena, health pots and revives due to crashing and so on. When it doesn't work as intended and money has to be spent to alleviate a problem on their end, yes some sort of compensation is in order.

I pay taxes to my city for roads which aren't working as intended.

Know what I don't pay for? Potions when I die because the game crashed. I realize that people do try to buy back what is lost when it's not their fault, but doing that is a waste of resources. Especially if the game goes down several times in one night.
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    Granted, but the mods themselves posted in the forums saying the issue "should" be resolved after the first outage. So again, that's on them.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Well what we can suppose
    1. A 5* crystal and 5* generic awakening gem
    2.quite good amount of revive and potion
    3.energy refill
    4.funding 4* and t4b qnd 5* shards player get benefit from thay exploit.
    What we know will happen
    1.50 5* shard amount
    2.1 or 2 revive and potion
    3.no energy refill
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    the pothole problem just sounds like life to me
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    wookeh wrote: »

Take your eyes off the phone while you're driving and pay attention to where you are going before you kill somebody
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    What if the city purposely puts potholes and the car mechanics in the area are giving the city kickbacks
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    What if the city purposely puts potholes and the car mechanics in the area are giving the city kickbacks

yes, that sound like a more accurate analogy.

roads "not working as intended" due to normal maintenance are tolerated because it improves them for us in the long run, just like we don't expect compensation for scheduled maintenance, but if you are driving down that road and the bridge you are on collapsed under the front half of your car because the city decided to randomly replace the bridge, I bet you would sue the city.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 806 ★★★★
    I think that an energy refill, team revive and/or a unique title would be a pretty reasonable compensation.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    the pothole problem just sounds like life to me

This thread has been dead since August 17th.....until you resurrected it....you are a forum "pothole" :)