**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

She hulk's heavy

I was doing some testing with she hulk yesterday and her 4 hits combo+heavy when the enemy is against the wall. I was doing it just fine in lol.

Today, after I updated the game, her heavy isn't connect after 3 or 4 combo hits and I don't know if it's because my device is kind of laggy or if they changed her timing.

Can someone else test it?

Comments

• Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Happened to me against Warmachine. Probably because of the hitboxes.
  • Options
    NoıreNoıre Posts: 80
    Kabam "fixed" it, you can no longer combo into it. Watch KT1 video on it. https://youtu.be/A4xRVRJVt1o
  • Options
    AMBUAMBU Posts: 1
    Michel's response was ridiculous. I've been playing for over 3 years, always finishing the combo with the heavy paired opponent. Works with all heroes. Kabam doesn't know the game itself or has no one who can play it.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Hey guys, there's another discussion HERE about the fix we implemented for She-Hulk.

If you would like to discuss the changes we've made to She-Hulk further, please do so in the thread linked above. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.